Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Halloween Event 2019

World
    Ares
    Maybe an interface like the one we use to send generals to an adv. We can click multiple explorers and chose what to send them to find. If we want them all to do the same, fine, but we may want to send them in groups based on their booked specialty.

World
    Zeus
    A way to group explorers together, then do one send for the entire group. Create a Master Explorer character similar to a quartermaster. Instead of 9 boxes for troops, have 9 boxes where each individual explorer is selected, and stays assigned until removed (one time setup until changed). The explorers would disappear from the star menu after being assigned to a Master Explorer as a way of tracking which explorers are assigned and which ones aren't.

Sending a Master Explorer on a search in the same manner as we currently use would send all assigned explorers at once.

Make the Master Explorer available for purchase with beanstalks. No limit.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    A way to group explorers together, then do one send for the entire group. Create a Master Explorer character similar to a quartermaster. Instead of 9 boxes for troops, have 9 boxes where each individual explorer is selected, and stays assigned until removed (one time setup until changed). The explorers would disappear from the star menu after being assigned to a Master Explorer as a way of tracking which explorers are assigned and which ones aren't.

Sending a Master Explorer on a search in the same manner as we currently use would send all assigned explorers at once.

Make the Master Explorer available for purchase with beanstalks. No limit.
    Me Likie very muchie.

World
    Zeus
    One difficulty I see is adventure searches where collecting amounts of coin and sausage are involved. That could be a major block to it being feasible.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The spooky mine should have been a permanent building offered for Gems. There is still some confusion amongst players who are not certain as to if they will lose the spooky mine if it runs out. BB should make a simple announcement, "If the spooky mine runs out of copper ore it will be destroyed". Nearly everyone here in the USA will understand that.

By the nature of how Achievements work they are an accurate measure of a player's activity. The quantity of event objectives in achievements could be increased as well as increasing the rewards. Each year we have these Golems and as the difficulty increases most of the high level active players have already fulfilled their achievements for the Golems and the lower tier players are left to fend for themselves in eliminating the golems from their islands. I suggest changing the achievement for higher levels to require a specific quantity of golems to drop water upon instead of just dropping the required amount upon one golem.

The Island collectibles do not have enough pumpkins, make it the way it used to be where each clickable could be 1-3 pumpkins.

Change the details in the description of the pumpkin adds in the merchant store to more clearly explain that the adds also revive collapsed pumpkin patches.

The ghost ship lantern should have been 1 building with 3 possible levels. Or 3 different lanterns, a level 1, 2, 3. At Christmas maybe we could stop the madness by making the Christmas gift tree upgradeable. Some easy scripting might be to offer a level 2 or level 3 tree in the merchant store that players buy using the tree they got the previous years before.

The event is great, 8 out of 10 Stars, thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    The dates seem a little off. I assume the removal phase starts the morning of the 11th and the deactivation (there are two dates listed) happens 1 week later the morning of the 18th. I was planning for around 5 extra days of pumpkin fields, but I guess I should plan for just under 7.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I agree, the conflicting dates will make it hard to plan accordingly. An updated day/time would be much appreciated (also considering the US just had their daylight savings time).

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    also ending at 5pm et ... seems odd....

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    The dates seem a little off. I assume the removal phase starts the morning of the 11th and the deactivation (there are two dates listed) happens 1 week later the morning of the 18th. I was planning for around 5 extra days of pumpkin fields, but I guess I should plan for just under 7.
    Times have been updated and dates changed.

-BB_Odhran

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I inexplicably lost a building license today.. did anyone else? (i always have 2 spare iron mine and when any others drop i get bl back. i didn't build any other mines (ie coal salt tita gold etc, nor any actual buildings).

Reply to Thread