Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Premium friend buff and explorers

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Premium friend buff and explorers

I got a Premium friend buff placed. My explorers came back and now they come back and come back and come back and come back and come back and come back and come back and did I say come back? This might have been a great thing but they don't bring back loot! A few did but not as many as it is showing as coming back. With the way they show they are coming back I should have a few thousand in my mail but it is empty! I've tried to send them out several times from the star and they all go out chuckling but minutes later they are back laughing and leaving nothing in my mail so I can't send them out. Don't think I will try this buff again as last time I had to wait the full time for production from ph/rph and now this! BB will you please send my explorers out for me?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    It should stop when they actually come back. Makes the home island rather annoying until that happens, though, since you keep getting spammed with dozens of messages every minute.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Mine are doing this too lol, when do they actually come back? I am resending them, and they don't leave, they just come back again and sit in star useless.

Only five explorers are doing this though.... will this go on for 15 days? About 20 other explorers sent out are not doing this.

World
    Zeus
    If the buff starts after they're sent out, they do the loop. Once the normal amount of time for the search has passed, they stop coming home over and over and over. You'll know when that happens cause you finally get your loot mails. And it's quiet. And your screen doesn't freeze while you're trying to load generals.

Thought I was gonna flip my desk over earlier today. Luckily it works itself out after the first search.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks, will just go to bed and see what it looks like tomorrow.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    I will check with the team on what is being done about this. Thank you for letting us know.

-BB_Odhran

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    A 20 min log out will stop your explorers misbehaving in this way.

Mayor
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorotheus View Post
    A 20 min log out will stop your explorers misbehaving in this way.
    How did you ever discover that?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by alice007 View Post
    How did you ever discover that?
    common knowledge on the other servers since the problem was discovered months ago the PFB is bugged the exp loop is the most common one and is fixed by looging out for 20 minutes and letting the server reset your log in

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by hades8840 View Post
    common knowledge on the other servers since the problem was discovered months ago the PFB is bugged the exp loop is the most common one and is fixed by looging out for 20 minutes and letting the server reset your log in
    This is true but there is an exception to this:

I logged out for 20 minutes and it indeed did fix the problem with my Savage Scouts & all scouts on that same timing. However, later on, once my Tavern Scouts & Candid Explorers "came home" according to the friend buff, it started again and I had to log out again. So apparently the 20 minute logout fix works on whichever group of scouts is driving you to homocidal mania at the time, but it doesn't fix all scouts at once.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread