Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: disconnection (chat AND server) every five minutes

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Exclamation disconnection (chat AND server) every five minutes

i keep disonnecting every five minutes form chat and/or server. i even got an early were doing maintainace message and got send back to the homepage please read and solve this with the next update please

this always is the issue when events start. normally bareable levels but now i cant even savely send generals without halfway trough troop selection being disconnected and having to put in the numbers again
    Last edited by dark_mobius; 10-23-19 at 11:29 am.

Administrator
    World
    Zeus
    Is this an issue you are still facing, that is when the game returns from its schedules maintenance?

-BB_Odhran

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    How are you able to get such a long period of stable gameplay? Since this event started my game freezes multiple times every minute. When I'm on my home island I spend most of my time looking at a frozen game waiting for that brief period of intense gameplay once activity restores. It takes me 3-6 tries on average to send generals to adventure prior to the game freezing and my general selection going blank. Sometimes it is hard to even get a single known general selected and sent to adventure.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    since i activated friend buff freezing is crazy bad. if gens land - freeze, if explorers return . - freeze, if geos return - freeze.. if ALL happen.. lock solid for a minutes... chat resets and drops me back over to global when i was mid type without warning.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    i didnt even try the game yet.. when i just logged in i already got a disconnect flashing for 1 second to then disapear again. still it just happens at random intervals but mostly when i try to reasign units to generals or when loading in an screen of sorts (star menu for a building etc) maybe shut the event untill further notice or freeze it and repair he mess. nobody can do the event beacuase of lagg and their golems still not showing up

edit:could this also eb due to an outdated adobe?

edit 2 nope it wasnt even that

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Appears whatever that maintenance was has made this worse. I'm getting frustrated with the game.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    so it wasnt only me then.. now they have to do something about it

i now notic the doors on event claendar also being closed down and needing to pay 100 gems for each to reopen

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_mobius View Post
    so it wasnt only me then.. now they have to do something about it

i now notic the doors on event claendar also being closed down and needing to pay 100 gems for each to reopen
    They had to close the doors as part of the fix. If you look in mail you will see BB sent you 300 gems to reopen them.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    oh okey and sorry for typos.
    i never check mail i always select the explorers/adventure loot in one go and use store all option to store it so i didnt notice if i got the gems or not
    anyways i have left the game open while doing anything else but i dont think the disconnection thing snt resolved still happens randomly each time

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    okey guys as of late i havent gotten disconnection issues or anything else. somehow the server probably isnt overloaded with players or anything like that

also have to note i also shut of addblockers on the game play page spso that coudl also eb a thing causing it

Reply to Thread