I just don't understand, at all, why BB will not allow the ability to move ALL buildings and place them ANYWHERE we want! And why we can't clear Forrest to make room. Higher levels have to store Buildings, that we have worked for over the years, to be able to have the new ones. And when the island is full, the Generals can't land.

I have played ANNO onine for several years, before it was shut down, and it was wonderful. We could move and ROTATE buildings in order organize our residence and production buildings.

I really enjoy playing Settlers. But is is getting very discouraging that I can't organize my empire. I have basically run out of room and it takes away some of the joy of acquiring new buildings. Because I know I have to give up another one to put a new on in its place. Bummer!!!

Yes, you gave us two new islands for GEMS!! But for the price of the Gems, the area is so small. Why couldn't you give us one and pay for one! I know you need to make an income ---- but really --- both islands???

And please - destroying the mountains and rocks - that doesn't give much room for the price you pay for those guys the destroy them. That is really sad. you might give us one every once and awhile in an event -- a long while in between.

Again, I will say - I love Settlers! But it is so frustrating we can't organize and have space to do it!!

Thank you for reading