Reply to Thread

Thread: Gold Door Day 27:

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Gold Door Day 27:

Why isn't day 27 of the gold door working? Was it due to maintenance? I try clicking it on it and it won't work.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Have you opened all the previous doors (and/or opened them again)? The first few doors were reclosed after the maintenance. You should have received an e-mail with gems to cover the cost of reopening them. Since it is after the 27th, it would also cost gems to open the one from the 27th.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Thanks Gwalben. The bummer thing for me was that I hadn't bothered to go back and open door #22 after the glitch because all it contained was the Excelsior skin. I didn't want that. But I didn't realize in order to open door #27 I needed to open all prior doors. So after reading your note here, I went back and opened #22, but by this point I needed to spend an extra 300 gems to open door #27 and claim one of the three prizes.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I have had the same problem with 27 and 31. Have sent in tickets about it but no reponse about it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandir View Post
    I have had the same problem with 27 and 31. Have sent in tickets about it but no reponse about it.
    its not bugged you need to open all prevous doors to be able to get the special ones to open they paid you to reopen the first 3 as everyone had a mail with 300 gems in it ...if you have any further ones cause you forgot to open them you will have to pay that urself as they wont send anymore gems

Reply to Thread