Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Missing Elite Barracks

My Elite barracks as disappeared - any suggestions

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Sector 7 removed mountain area? Known issue. You might be able to get support to get it back to the level it was if you have the patience/persistence. Considering the resource cost, I'd probably just rebuild it (somewhere else), although during the middle of an event is bad timing if you don't have a good stockpile of troops.

World
    Zeus
    Yep..... happened to me. Don't put anything that gets upgraded in S7 where mountains have been removed. I've got witch towers there now. They should go back to the star menu if they disappear one day.

It took weeks for BB to auto-upgrade my Elite Barracks back to level 6. Their initial response was to send me the mats to do the upgrades manually. I wasn't satisfied and kept at them till it got done. It ended up taking about the same amount of time as if I'd done it manually, but it was the principle of the thing.

Sorry to hear this is still happening. I hope they resolve it quickly for you.

You'd think BB would put out some kind of bulletin to warn people about this. There's only so much "the community" can be expected to accomplish when it comes to issues like this.

Oh and BTW, 2 more mountains are now removable on test server. Guess where one of the two is located?
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread