Reply to Thread

Thread: Beware buying ghost lanterns

World
    Zeus

Angry Beware buying ghost lanterns

Got 3 of the Ghost Lantern from the merchant. When I 1st built them, I got the gifts & the side quest. This week it told me in my quest book I had 1 hour left to get new gifts & quest. After the hour the quest book entry for it disappeared, NO gifts, NO side quest, NOTHING. I tried refreshing my game & nothing. Tried logging out then logging in, NOTHING. It would appear that I wasted my time & pumpkins to purchase these 3 DUDS. BUYERS OF THE LANTERNS BEWARE. Was told in Global Chat not to delete them as they don't return to star menu. Is a known glitch from test server that hasn't been fixed either.

Everything working now

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    this is still bugged

i have 3 .. but when ever it decides to give me gems in the treasure.. i get 1 loot not 3...

rip off

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    this is still bugged

i have 3 .. but when ever it decides to give me gems in the treasure.. i get 1 loot not 3...

rip off
    Same here. The gems are nice, but yeah, total rip. Should get three slots of gems or... whatever...
    Proud leader of Eden, where everyone is accepted and respected, regardless of playing level. Write me for a free membership!

Reply to Thread