Reply to Thread

Thread: Collectible is COMPLETELY blocked by Magnificent Residence

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Collectible is COMPLETELY blocked by Magnificent Residence

In this position there is NO WAY for me to find the collectible without assistance, even the addon can't show it, because every single pixel is hidden by the building:

Attached Images

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    So I learned there's an add-on. I use Combofinder during events, but that certainly simplifies it.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    This is intentional. The moment you place a magnificent residence, the spot right behind it becomes a magnet for collectibles. I have several of them, and find collectibles behidn them all the time, often completely hidden from view. It's a fun-breaking "feature" that BB intentionally put in.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Spleeter View Post
    This is intentional. The moment you place a magnificent residence, the spot right behind it becomes a magnet for collectibles. I have several of them, and find collectibles behidn them all the time, often completely hidden from view. It's a fun-breaking "feature" that BB intentionally put in.
    Tip: when it happens, BEFORE you pick up the collie, move the Mag Res, then get the collie and place a 1x1 deco item in that spot. See if the mag res will go back in the same footprint. If you can get the Mag Res back in the spot with the deco in place, then I don't think a collie can appear there.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Yeah, that's what I've been doing - using the flares that locate them instead of moving them and placing flowerbeds in the most annoying ones.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    That's a brilliant freaking idea, gonna do that now, thank you.

Reply to Thread