Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20/11/2019

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    Do I miss something? Split City in Fall is on the game since... dunno, at least 2 months? I ran one with a guildie and i have several in star from adv searches...

Not worth the time and troops, imo, and being a co-op complicate everything since both players must be there and do the attacks (a lot of them, i may say) and the lag and freezing are bad when more ppl are on the same adv map...
    *shrugs
    i believe you mean split city in summer

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    [QUOTE=Perwyn;292679

I'll bomb the mountain in S9, but the one is S7 can stay where it is till BB fixes the disappearing building problem with that area.

[/QUOTE]

hmmm - my guildies warned me away from s9 too saying the same bug exists there...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciara_Belle View Post
    i believe you mean split city in summer
    oops sorry, my mistake.

ok, i ran one on test server (nuked it), this is the loot:

http://prntscr.com/pzoje2

and

http://prntscr.com/pzojnv

Not worth it, imo, sorry. An ind copper mine... hehehe pass

World
    Zeus
    we need the powdertinker to be available for gems...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Eriond View Post
    we need the powdertinker to be available for gems...
    My vote is for fewer things only with Gems and more with other higher level resources. Gems are fine, but they should be a 'bonus' way to get stuff for the more 'dedicated' players, not the only way.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Since change was implemented, I'm experiencing several bugs with Weekly Challenge and Ghost Ship quests, as if the sub task are locked and not showing the production. Will monitor for another day or so and submit a ticket.

As far as Change Log feedback, with all of the new stuff mostly available with gems, it seems prudent to offer and extension of the 10 gem pit limit. I've exhausted those pits years ago, waiting for the limit to be raised, more gem quests, or another x3 gem sale. With the new removable mountains, perhaps 1-2 weeks of free move to adjust islands and production, including warehouses within the zone.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    explorers are glitched since harbor event started.
    Guild market changed 13 days early and locked the building so we cannot purchase it.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    My vote is for fewer things only with Gems and more with other higher level resources. Gems are fine, but they should be a 'bonus' way to get stuff for the more 'dedicated' players, not the only way.
    I am OK with it being available for any resource. Just would like to be able to buy a cheaper buff for the rubble spots. Powdertinker has never been available in shop.

World
    Zeus
    There is one less demolition crew than mountains that can be destroyed and one more shot fire than rocks/rubble that can be destroyed. I would like to know who BB has that counts these things, because whoever it is, can't count worth crap.

And, I agree, there needs to be an increase in the gem pits limit. There are ridiculously more things avail for gems than there was when the gem pits were introduced, as well as when the limit was increased shortly thereafter. There needs to be another increase in the gem pits now.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    There is one less demolition crew than mountains that can be destroyed and one more shot fire than rocks/rubble that can be destroyed. I would like to know who BB has that counts these things, because whoever it is, can't count worth crap.

And, I agree, there needs to be an increase in the gem pits limit. There are ridiculously more things avail for gems than there was when the gem pits were introduced, as well as when the limit was increased shortly thereafter. There needs to be another increase in the gem pits now.
    in that last bundle a few events ago .. bb sold me an extra demo crew .. back when you werent supposed to be able to buy more than your island could handle. i was pretty miffed as i bought one for gems a few day earlier - then one in bundle and no where to use the last one.. i guess this fixes that but...

Reply to Thread