Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20/11/2019

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuous View Post
    And, I agree, there needs to be an increase in the gem pits limit. There are ridiculously more things avail for gems than there was when the gem pits were introduced, as well as when the limit was increased shortly thereafter. There needs to be another increase in the gem pits now.
    Why in the world would BB increase the limit on gem pits? I'm pretty sure whoever approved the gem pit idea has their photo scotch taped to a dart board behind the door of the CFO's office at BB HQ after costing the company massive revenue in gem sales.

If gem pits were only available for purchase with cash, I could see BB making more of them them available, but I really doubt they're gonna convert "buy one gem pit, get nine more free with a little patience" to "buy one gem pit get 19 more free". Better pinch yourself, you're dreaming.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Ares
    the new generals that have been introduced in the past few years have reduced troop losses greatly. the training grounds and elite training grounds have increased the speed we make troops. the new xmas event introduces the ability to make weapons cheaper and faster...
    at this point i think we need a way to use up all of these cheap fast troops. here are a few ideas:
    quests that involve sacrificing lots of troops for lots of XP and maybe adventure tales...
    new large adventures that use up massive troops but also give lots of xp.
    or maybe create a player vs player system that allows us to attack and defend and burn troops for adventure tales and xp...

Reply to Thread