Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 20/11/2019

Community Manager
    World
    Ares

[Feedback] Change Log 20/11/2019

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the Change Log 20/11/19 below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Malkun

World
    Ares
    Exchanged the Spooky Mine from the "Terrorized Town" questchain with one that is not reccuring, and applied the change to mines already aquired from the quest.
    I just do not understand what this means???

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRosepetal View Post
    I just do not understand what this means???
    Some of the spooky mines were returning to the star menu when they fell. They were never supposed to do that. So the glitch has been corrected. Now all of the spooky mines will die if they run dry.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Excelsior tribute for shards sounds decent, but I'm not sure I want to bother trying to hit those aggressive times. For the mill tribute, grain conflict seems alright, but no chance I'm running storm recovery 20 times (or 1 time).

Spooky mines might actually be worth it if they returned to the star. Such a bad building when functioning as intended.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    agreed - i wont run storm 20 times either. and spooky is useless in my eyes as a destructible mine.

World
    Ares
    Storm recovery would make sense if it was possible to make grout. Eventually that will happen, maybe a new recipe for the lab or a new production chain.
    Whence comest thou?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    A new bundle is available in the Black Market category of the in-game merchant!
    Ahem....good luck and condolences something something hard limit and broken.

Excelsior tribute for shards sounds decent,
    1 SHARD/12h, so 5 days for 1 crystal. Granted I don't play anymore, but that's not something I'd go out of my way to accomplish unless bored beyond all help.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceruhe View Post
    1 SHARD/12h, so 5 days for 1 crystal. Granted I don't play anymore, but that's not something I'd go out of my way to accomplish unless bored beyond all help.
    I assume buffable, so 1.6 per day, about half the average daily quest.

World
    Zeus
    I'll put my Excelsior Tributes somewhere in the Christmas Market grid. Have already tucked 2 Friary Tributes and both Bookbinder Tributes in there, with enough room left for at least 4 more tributes, maybe more. So with 2 Excelsiors it'll be approx. 16 shards per day, or 1.6 crystals like Gwalben said. Not bad for just running a couple of adventures to get them.

I'll bomb the mountain in S9, but the one is S7 can stay where it is till BB fixes the disappearing building problem with that area.

Looking forward to getting the tributes and trying out Split City in Fall.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Do I miss something? Split City in Fall is on the game since... dunno, at least 2 months? I ran one with a guildie and i have several in star from adv searches...

Not worth the time and troops, imo, and being a co-op complicate everything since both players must be there and do the attacks (a lot of them, i may say) and the lag and freezing are bad when more ppl are on the same adv map...
    *shrugs

Reply to Thread