Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Harbour 2019

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    OK aside from the issues - what do you do once the harbour is placed and it starts producing speedy emigration officers ? I've produced at least 10 - now what happens?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    excellent question.. i cant find anything in star... so .. wheres the stuff we made?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    How long's the quest chain? Should I just wait until tomorrow... oh wait, never start an event on a Thursday because the hotfix won't take place until Tuesday?

Alternative question and maybe no fix is needed, just time: does the glitching go away when the explorers have returned for real?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    OK where are the settlers going.. i heard rumours that we are migrating them to the new game... the one thats pc only?? and standalone.. with no guilds?

to quote the news page
    "Dear Adventurers,
    We are bringing a new building into the game: The Harbour! You can use it to help some of your Settlers to emigrate to Tavos, an archipelago and home of the new "The Settlers"."

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Will Settlers Alliance software be available for Mac users? EDIT: found the answer - no.

Can you share any details about system requirements?

While we cannot share any specific details about the system requirements at this point, we recommend using Windows 10 with the latest updates installed. The game is not compatible with MacOS or Linux systems.

https://www.thesettlers-alliance.com...y-studies-faq/

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    1- Explorers are glitched since harbor event started. Constant false notifications of returning , with no mail.
    2- Guild market changed 13 days early and locked the building so we cannot purchase it.
    3- Some people cannot place their harbor building even though they have nothing on land or shore near the spot.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I never placed the harbor because people were saying don't do it, but I guess that doesn't matter because my explorers are bugged anyway, so I figured I may as well go ahead. That sure was a quick quest chain.

I thought this sounded like an interesting idea at first, but not at these production speeds. I'm almost always at max population and moved my population producing buildings out of the way because those exclamation marks were annoying me. 18k excess settlers will take 5 months. 120 coins a day. I guess that's... something. I'll have max population in a couple weeks, though.

World
    Ares
    I've got the explorer glitch too. Sent out 3 times, all came back within minutes with nothing. Also cannot purchase the watermill in the Guild Market.

World
    Ares
    This is an epic fail. The most common issue is explorers go out, come back in 3 minutes, go out, rinse and repeat. Luckily, mine generally stay exploring after 1 cycle. My problem is I bought the adventure, but it doesn't show up. Support had me verify my browser, Flash, and OS was up-to-date, and then flush browser, Flash, and DNS. It is so helpful for a programming issue.
    Kill 'em all, let God sort them out.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    One thing I want to know, we have a whole load more explodable rocks and mountains, do we get more demolition guys to explode them? 'cos you couldn't buy enough demo experts to do all the mountains we originally could explode, already. even if you're prepared to spend the gems.

gonna need more of those and shotfirers and they also need some at least to be available by play/coin not by gems

Reply to Thread