Reply to Thread

Thread: Glitching Explorers

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Glitching Explorers

I have a group of explorers all "returning" at one time, every 30 seconds or so, giving no treasure, yet the explorers show as "ready to go" in the star menu. This has gone on several minutes, through several log outs & ins, and while writing this it seems to have stopped. Those explorers were showing about 6 hours remaining last time I checked a few minutes ago.

And as soon as I'd posted that it fixed itself, the glitching explorers returned, super-lagging my game.
    Last edited by Gor2; 11-21-19 at 01:16 pm. Reason: Addition

World
    Ares
    Logging out and logging back in later doesn't help. The glitching and lagging really makes the game unplayable this way. -EG

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Same here. Ridiculous. Followed the log out for 30 minutes etc. Did that multiple times. Sent in a support ticket and got the canned reply. "we know about this, thank you for your patience, we are closing the ticket, have a nice day". Why deploy a mini-event with such a blatant and known glitch thus making the game not playable for so many?

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Clear Cache (NOT!)

I cleared the cache (Chrome, since all of time) and the problem seems to have went away for now. The game isn't really playable while this is happening, except perhaps adventuring since you don't get those alerts while off your home island.

Edit: And of course, again, right after posting this, the problem resumed.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Same issue here

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ok, I have a serious question for the mods. If the explorers returning in a loop is a known glitch/issue (20% faster same as PFB which has same problem) per the reply to my support ticket. WHY would you deploy a mini-event that uses the same 20% faster as the PFB? Makes no sense to me. All it does is add a level of frustration to the players that are experiencing it. I fully expect to see a 100% gem sale tomorrow.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Logged out for several hours, cleared the cache, came back and I've had candid explorers returning every few seconds, almost constantly. Every time the explorer notification pops up, whatever else I was doing gets cancelled (took 3 tries to pick up collectibles, had to try repeatedly to start production in the provision house). The game is pretty much unplayable like this. When the explorers finally all come home for real, I'm going to avoid sending them out again because that seems to be my only hope for stopping the looping. But I paid good money for some of those explorers & I hate to have them sitting in the star unusable. PLEASE, BB, fix this!

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    yep same annoying bug here, unplayable!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Ditto here

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I'm having that problem with just one explorer, Princess Zoe to be exact. The rest so far are fine.

Reply to Thread