Reply to Thread

Thread: 100%.. really?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

100%.. really?

Its Black Friday and your offer is a standard 100% Happy Hour? Really?

Well Cyber Monday is coming. You still have a chance to wow us with a Cyber Monday worthy deal.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    The Euro servers get better deals -always have always will.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Pochucker View Post
    The Euro servers get better deals -always have always will.
    Not sure where you got that information.
    I play here on Ares and also on one of the European servers (Newfoundland). As far as I can tell the deals are exactly the same. Have never noticed any difference.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Schipperke there is plenty of history to it. Google is your friend.Try this response from a BB . They were responding to a thread calling for a server wide gem boycott.The information I do not have is if the policy was ever changed. I doubt it because sometimes when I buy gems there is a 125% option available-until I click on it then it says not available in your region.

Settler
    BB_Effiluna's AvatarJoin Date
    Apr 2013
    World
    Zeus
    Sales vary by region based on a variety of internal factors and metrics related to the individual economies of each region. That being said, I can categorically tell you there is NEVER any malice intended when a sale is offered to one region vs. another. I am sorry you have been unhappy with the sales that have been offered in the North American region but I can assure you they have been thoughtfully set in the best interest of our specific server economies. Because the boycotting nature of this thread is in violation of our Code of Conduct, I am closing this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by meesherbeans01 View Post
    The Code of Conduct is a guide for Ubisoft customers playing The Settlers Online and contributing to the official forums. Ubisoft defines the rules and what is considered a breach of the rules, and reserves the right to modify its position at any moment. Disregarding any of the rules of this Code may lead to your account(s) being suspended or closed.

14. Any reference or invitations to petitions and boycotts will be stopped, depending on the type and situation, and may result in action taken against an account.
    Last edited by BB_Rawren; 01-02-14 at 10:12 pm.
    ~BB_Effiluna

Reply to Thread