Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 10/12/19

World
    Ares
    When are you going to fix the blinking "whisper"? everytime I log in I have to whisper someone to stop it from constantly blinking when no one is there.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    BB ! ANY BB! Please answer the question about what is being adjusted on the
    Fixed an issue that caused Grim Reaper, Lord Dracul and Younger Gemini General to have incorrect values in the shop
    Thank you very much!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Also this goes the devs in charge of game mechanics. I'm absolutely livid about the fact the upgrade times for buildings is not being addressed.
    No upgrade should take 7 days. And now you have level 4 to 5, level 5 to 6 and level 6 to 7 all taking 7 days. If you were to build a building from level 1 and plan to upgrade it to level 7. The time it would take to get to 7 would be an eternity too long. New players don't live that long, and older players might die before they see the upgrade completed. Please address the issue, and make it go for something like level 3 to 4 which is 1 day. to 2 days for 4 to 5. then 4 days for 5 to 6. and 8 days for 6 to 7. Get some logic and reasoning behind the upgrade times please. Thanks.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I went to the wiki. The toolmaker isn't what I thought it would be. We really could use an alternate way to make basic tools. You can't really build up the chain that much if you also need the nibs and/or bronze swords.

Soldier
    World
    Ares

Things going up?

Grim Reaper, Lord Dracul and Younger Gemini General prices are going up in the shop..... Well I would never have considered buying more LD or Reapers anyway, and YGG price rise - meh!, wasn't thinking seriously of getting another one anyway, so this move kinda reenforces that.

Re Level 7 upgrades. It sounded exciting until I looked at the list.... BB already had feedback that the regular lettersmith was under utilised mostly paused on many many peoples islands. They had to give the improved lettersmith away free so we would install them. That certainly does not need a level 7 upgrade.

Ability to go to Level 7 on buildings that are better replaced by Improved buildings in many cases doesn't make sense to me. There are 3 or maybe 4 at a stretch that I would consider upgrading in that list.

I would welcome some changes that were meaningful, and think in principle it all sounded good, however as they say "the devil is in the details"...

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    From the list noted above, here are the buildings I figure I would upgrade to L7 (some of which I don't have, but might get later)...

Colored Finesmith
    Colored Papermill
    Exotic Wood Cutter
    Exotic Wood Forester
    Exotic Wood Sawmill
    Finesmith
    Granite Mason
    Hardwood Cutter
    Hardwood Sawmill
    Hunter
    Improved Lettersmith
    Intermediate Papermill
    Lettersmith
    Mahogany Sawmill
    Marble Mason
    Simple Papermill
    Storehouse
    Toolmaker

The real value I'm seeing is the Storehouse, Granite Mason, Mahogany Sawmill, and the Exotic Wood chain. Any regular Mine going to L7 is a waste if you don't have a huge stream of Depos, so pass on those. Adding the rest of the Gold/Coin chain would have been nice.

However, I think many people may be missing that the real value in this boost is not for those of us who have been playing for years, but for those still working their way through the L35-L55 range, where they need more outputs, but may not have been playing long enough to have gotten a lot of the Event buildings we Veterans have. Now they can add extra production for something they are likely building up anyways (Oilseed from Adv Loot) without needing rare and expensive buildings and/or more building licenses.

The fact it's a nice bonus for the rest of us is just that...a bonus.

It also encourages more adventuring, and despite my slowdown since the Easter fiasco, that's likely a good thing overall for the game.

As far as the rest:

L80 - Irrelevant to me, since I'm unlikely to make it out of the 60s at this rate. Really lost my drive after Easter.
    Oil - Nice mechanic, especially since it's available to everyone.
    Adv Toolmaker - Okay, but it would have been nice to also act as an Imp Toolmaker as well, maybe with a recipe/etc.
    Harbour - Sure, we'll see how this turns out.

World
    Ares
    What we need are more available copper depos.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevlaar View Post
    Am curious: what value is being changed? Max purchase or the gem price?
    Do a bunch of us have to spam the forums to get an answer for this?

Fixed an issue that caused Grim Reaper, Lord Dracul and Younger Gemini General to have incorrect values in the shop.
    Again, what is the value being changed? Will any BB please answer. Thank you.

World
    Zeus
    am i the only one that noticed the amount of xp required for the next levels is smaller than what it takes to 75?
    74 to 75 is about 217mill xp, 75 to 76 is only 130mill.....somethings not right

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_J View Post
    am i the only one that noticed the amount of xp required for the next levels is smaller than what it takes to 75?
    74 to 75 is about 217mill xp, 75 to 76 is only 130mill.....somethings not right
    when i checked test a last week, it was 2 billion and 75 mil total experience at 80...... did they change the numbers again? when did you find this?

Reply to Thread