Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 10/12/19

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    honestly I would like to see improved cutters and foresters. just a thought.

World
    Ares
    Just hit lvl 66, and it's buzzkilled already. Don't imagine I'll keep on much longer. It's getting monotonous. Exponentially ramping up production requirements doesn't make it any more fun, just more tedious. Even doing GQ is more costly than it's worth now. I've definitely done my last weekly, after lvl 65 it's beyond ridiculous.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Advanced toolmaker sure is slow going with its lengthy production time and cap at level 1. I built 3 to see if I can try to get some stockpile. Might build some more. Build cost is reasonable at least. It's not too bad for these buildings with 1000, but when you start getting into 6000 or more, you really notice the bottleneck. If I wanted to upgrade all my granite masons, it would take 3.5 months with 4x buffs.

Oil is even worse since you can't buff or build as many as you want without gems, and the input isn't as easy to come by. I got the beanstalk one. I've been waiting for a reason to spend obsidian ore, so I might get that as well. With a third one from Christmas, it becomes a little more manageable. About that same 3.5 months to upgrade those granite masons, assuming you have the oilseed to keep them running, which is not too extreme (1 Wood Cutter per day with premium), but that's a lot more adventuring than I do now.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Advanced toolmaker sure is slow going with its lengthy production time and cap at level 1. I built 3 to see if I can try to get some stockpile. Might build some more. Build cost is reasonable at least. It's not too bad for these buildings with 1000, but when you start getting into 6000 or more, you really notice the bottleneck. If I wanted to upgrade all my granite masons, it would take 3.5 months with 4x buffs.

Oil is even worse since you can't buff or build as many as you want without gems, and the input isn't as easy to come by. I got the beanstalk one. I've been waiting for a reason to spend obsidian ore, so I might get that as well. With a third one from Christmas, it becomes a little more manageable. About that same 3.5 months to upgrade those granite masons, assuming you have the oilseed to keep them running, which is not too extreme (1 Wood Cutter per day with premium), but that's a lot more adventuring than I do now.
    Pretty much this.

Too many bottlenecks in the wrong places keep making TSO more tedious, rather than more fun.

Maybe it's a good thing Easter was such a fiasco, and I didn't hit L65, because I see myself seriously plateauing there. :/

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Oil Mill - OK production speed and YET ANOTHER building which you can't upgrade, so if you want faster have to spend (a lot) on more buildings to use up the land space.

Advanced toolmaker - 38 minute + production and no upgrades... seriously? come on BB stop taking the p*

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Ghost lanterns still bugged.

i reported 3 wks ago that my treasure chest had only one slot after update.

i waited to complete the quest , then removed and rebuilt 2 lanterns. following week was fine - 3 slots.

this week 1 slot again.

??

both times .. it was a gem prize.. however previous it was 10gem in a slot .. now its 1 slot 20 gems

Chart of all loot

https://prnt.sc/qgz7r9

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Removing and rebuilding all 3 worked for me.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Removing and rebuilding all 3 worked for me.
    thanks - it worked for 1 week then reverted back to single prize slot

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I just had them return with a single slot. First time for that. :/

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    tech support asked for time date etc.. and then.. dead. no response.. i should have had a new ghost ship hours ago. but nope instead the count disappeared.. the ship didnt appear - and the quest is no where to be found...
    clicking lanterns did nothing

Finally after clicking all 3 lanterns over an over - several min - I get the stupid ship

This time 3 in box - but it seems the bug is limited to when Gems are awarded.

Reply to Thread