Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2019

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Having an issue with the 'Big Christmas market'. It is stuck and will not let me add any stuffed rabbits or finish the quest. It has gotten the amount needed for the quest and the green arrow tab is lit up but it wont click.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    I am doing BPs right now. Not full clear, but about two-thirds. With event, PFB, prem, and scout, I get 5.2mil exp. And I only use Mary on two camps.
    LOL.... Looks like I got my numbers flipped then. And wasn't using PFB at the time.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Giant Battle 7.3 million. The whole chain is probably about 20 million. Only so many times I actually care to run MCC (three more), but that's pretty solid. I don't see why I would run adventures at all not during events at this pace. Not for XP anyway. Perhaps for resources.

I figured out a solution to my Christmas market dilemma. Not ideal, but it's something. A 12 hour 4x buff once a day is equal to 25% more production than a 2x buff running constantly. I'll just move 28 buildings that I'm fish steaking into one area and buff them once a day. I'm not sure I can manage four a day, but three seems doable.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Christmas Bakery question:
    Level 1 buff is for miners.
    Does it include Granite, Marble mines? If so, does the buff need to cover the MINES or the MASONS??

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Noble bookbinders and excelsior tributes have stopped working since the Christmas event began. Clear cache, log out for more than 20 minutes, blah, blah, blah, doesn't help. Any ideas BB?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    still stuck on the 'Stuffed Rabbits Everywhere" quest. It is not letting me finish the quest. Any word on this?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Well, grinding Woodpeckers is one way to level, but there are other ways too.

Take for example Beautiful Princess, full clear. Take for example Mary used against all the camps that have a Steersman as a leader in said adventure. A few need a sac wave first. All will have higher losses than using Vargus or Anselm or a Major but.... the xp from doing it this way is well over 1 million, I think last time we had bonus xp it was around 1.5 million with prem & scouting post. Friendship buff should take it higher still cause I don't think I was running one back then. I could be wrong about the PFB, but even still, 1.5 mil is pretty darn good xp either way.

There's always more than one way of doing anything. Do Woodpeckers as a cooldown from the heavy lifting......

Correction: As Trialgame points out later in the thread, XP from Princess with various boosts is 5.1 million, not 1.5. Relying on my memory, which is never a good thing to do these days, I transposed the numbers. I just know it was a crapton of XP from one adventure lol!!

At any rate, the point still remains that there are excellent alternatives to endlessly grinding Woodpeckers for gaining XP.

Found my notes: It's 1.5 million with a full clear, Mary taking out 8 leader camps with Steersman in them & XP bonuses of Premium & the Scouting Post. My memory apparently works just fine.

Will run a BP during the event and see how it comes out with Event bonus, PFB, Scouting Post & premium. That will likely be closer to the 5 million Trialgame is talking about.
    I have one BP. WC is the only one you can grind because that is the only one you can reliably get. Also I am not running PFB and premium just because that is the only way you can come close to maxing out in this game unless you run adventures 24/7.

The game literally just isn't worth it.

They need alternate ways to get xp other than running adventures and the most logical way would be to give xp for all those dailies we have to do.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Very nice event, the Christmas one is always one of my favorite events.

Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    They need alternate ways to get xp other than running adventures and the most logical way would be to give xp for all those dailies we have to do.
    They already have alternate ways to obtain XP without running adventures:
    -the quest from the Excelsior, which are obtained using the crystals from the daily quest (which is just what you asked for in above post)
    -the quest in the Epic Items tab in the shop (Shiny Gemstones, Deer Tracker, Lost Puppy)

Are the new limits for the Anteria Champions only during the event or new perm. increase?
    Thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by gracie_the_cat View Post
    -the quest in the Epic Items tab in the shop (Shiny Gemstones, Deer Tracker, Lost Puppy)
    Up to 414k XP per day, which is 151 million per year if done daily. Easily doable once you have the beanstalks and build out your production buildings enough, and doesn't require much time. You won't get to 80 with that, but it'll carry you to 70. I'm only doing Lost Puppy because it's a lower beanstalk cost per XP than the other two.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I didn't realize the small river house was that small. I'm running out of room, even on water, but 1x1 is nice because you can put them anywhere.

Reply to Thread