Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary: Christmas Event 2019

On a peak over looking my island surrounded by black dragons
    World
    Zeus
    For those that hate The Treasure of Knowledge adv. I just got over 4.8 million experience. My new all time record! I can't post a pick. Happy New Year!

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    So has anyone figured out the ideal place to stick a Christmas Bakery? I would literally have to completely restructure everything to make good use of it.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Koshko View Post
    So has anyone figured out the ideal place to stick a Christmas Bakery? I would literally have to completely restructure everything to make good use of it.
    Depends what your goal is. I have no use for it, though I bought all of them and upgraded one just in case. Aside from fish farms, I only have four active food buildings (two of which are tributes) and two weapon makers, so for me not worth bothering anyway. But if you want to use it like that, you'll probably have to move everything around to do it. I did that for Christmas markets, and it was a great decision. So much simpler and cheaper to buff everything.

Using it for mines is going to be the simplest option. You can drop one anywhere that is in range of whatever you need the most and can get probably 5-10 mines in range.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouldy View Post
    For those that hate The Treasure of Knowledge adv. I just got over 4.8 million experience. My new all time record! I can't post a pick. Happy New Year!
    lol yes.. i was made fun of for always running this - at 440k xp then.. now im getting 3.7 mil... 4.1 with fog buff no complaints here

Reply to Thread