Reply to Thread

Thread: Calender Holiday Event:

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Calender Holiday Event:

I want the administers to fix the problems that allow everyone to click on any time within that whole day and not within that time you click in yesterday. Because we can't get the items without spending anything on it.

World
    Zeus
    No offense, but what you're trying to say isn't very clear or understandable.

That being said, anybody that logs on once per day shouldn't be having a problem. There's a 24 hour window in which to click on the calendar. If it's not working that way for you (on test?), then please make it more clear what you mean.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    i think he means the 24 hr countdown starts after the 1st click (not sure i haven't tested that theory) rather than say . midnight his time.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    what time you usually click on it for each day?

World
    Zeus
    I usually logon around 8:30 or 9 AM Central time every morning. I click it shortly after loggong on.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I think it runs from 4AM Eastern (or event start time) and you have 24 hours from then. If you miss a day, you have to pay 20-50 gems to open that if you want to open the special windows after it, which is worth it. The prizes you get from special windows are worth a bit of gems if you happen to miss a day.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    What will happened if you don't click on it at the same time or near that time of your previous click like an hour early or late? Would they allow you to get the item during that or would they forces you to pay up?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    its more like 100-200 gems if you missed a day.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin19208 View Post
    What will happened if you don't click on it at the same time or near that time of your previous click like an hour early or late? Would they allow you to get the item during that or would they forces you to pay up?
    It doesn't have to be the same exact time every day. As Gwalben says above, there's a 24 hour window that started at 4 AM Eastern time (when the event started). There's a time displayed underneath the current date that shows how many hours are left till the nest one, even if you've clicked the current one. And last but not least..... it's not going to just yank your gems if that's your concern. There's a confirmation screen that tells you how many gems it will cost and you can click yes or no. I've been playing for 7 years, have done every calendar and have not once had to pay gems.

Reply to Thread