Reply to Thread

Thread: Drop rates on Valiant Little Tailor adventure

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Drop rates on Valiant Little Tailor adventure

I'm not sure exactly when it happened, probably a couple of months ago, but the drop rates
    on the VLT adventure has changed. This adventure previously would drop SLT & CLT adventure
    maps much more often. The wiki shows the current chance at 8%, which i believe was 25% before
    the change. I had taken a 2 year hiatus from this game and came back for Easter 2019. I've played
    daily since restarting. This change has affected by gameplay tremendously, as anyone watching trade
    chat knows, i run this adventure often. I enjoyed getting and running the slt maps that dropped,
    which in turn would bring some BLT maps. I have not gotten a SLT map in more than 30 adventures.
    I'm guessing BB wants us to use star coins to purchase slt maps, but at 1500 star coins, a bit expensive
    for my taste. I'm only one player, but I believe I'll be taking another hiatus after this current Christmas event,
    due to this change.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yes, since anniversary adv AND mini drop rate severely down.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    did some good leveling off 30 B.princess this christmas however only 1 oasis resident. Im up to 2 palaces and now 5 residences off 70+ of these.
    I've always had terrible drops, but it seems worse now or i got plagued with bad RNG. Wiki % sure dont match well with this adv :S

Reply to Thread