Reply to Thread

Thread: OIL MILL function

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

OIL MILL function

Yup, we all know it makes oil, but all I can do is stare at the OIL in my storehouses. I can't find it in my STAR Menu, so I can't select it. How do we use it??? Is it only available to players of higher than level X. I'm at level 65.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Oil from mill goes to star, (resources tab), you have to drop it on mayors

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I know, did that weeks ago. Like I said, I can only stare at it in the storehouses. All 600 of them... now what>??? Just enjoy the view ?? … lol.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Oil is avail to use after u place it in mayors house for lvl 7 upgrades.. for example - simple paper mill uses 1200 oil and 1000 of those new tool thingies.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Thanks, I just got that answer in the global game chat a minute ago.... should have asked there at the same time. I'll try to remember for the next time.... I don't use the chats much … obviously ;p

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    So far, I don't have any qualifying buildings to upgrade to level 7. Storehouses don't rate …. figures … all they were good for is letting me have long glaring stares at that "mystery" oil … lol. ;p

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I had considered storehouses, but then someone pointed out that you shouldn't upgrade buildings you can't move because you never know if you're going to destroy one. Case in point, I'm destroying a storehouse I've had in place for 6 years so I can place a Christmas market. But yeah, I'm just holding advanced tools and oil because I don't feel there is suitable use for either just yet. Eventually they might roll out an interesting building.

Reply to Thread