Reply to Thread

Thread: Christmas market bug

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Christmas market bug

Christmas bakery

Christmas bakery T2 does not work on Improved Silo. The building gets buffed but it stops replenishing fields.

I have 8 T5 Improved silos covering 9 T4 Improved farms with close to 1:1 production time (IE: my fields should never die).

I Guess 1 divided by 2 changes the input from 1 to 0 instead of 0.5, which in turn stops the output.

I would assume that any 1 input building (Fish farms, Deerstalker huts, etc) are effected aswell.
    Last edited by Lakih; 01-07-20 at 11:03 am. Reason: doh!

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Not sure about the math but this is what I experienced as well. My farm and silos were properly balanced without any buffs and fields depleted within few hours of the christmas bakery buff.

Shouldn't the output of silos be doubled instead of halved, even if your math is right though?

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    thanks for the heads up.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty0ne View Post
    Not sure about the math but this is what I experienced as well. My farm and silos were properly balanced without any buffs and fields depleted within few hours of the christmas bakery buff.

Shouldn't the output of silos be doubled instead of halved, even if your math is right though?
    Silos output are doubled "on paper" but as you also experienced they flat out stop working.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    the input on those is actually 0, not 1 IIRC, so that may be the problem. nothing to divide.

Reply to Thread