Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 01/21/20

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    hmm - i didn't see an issue w/ lvl 1 mines under bakery.. however many reported issues w. silos etc (refillers) on bakery buff. I guess i will recheck when i run the mines again tomorrow.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yup -- i turned on bakery .. lvl 1 gold mine.. runs fine -- not sure what they are trying to fix??

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Why would "Silo" be affected by bakery food effect? that is probably the bug Silo should "not" be affected.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    Why would "Silo" be affected by bakery food effect? that is probably the bug Silo should "not" be affected.
    yes people reported that when used on farm silo combo - the silo basically turned off.. emptying peoples fields that had been balanced forever.

World
    Ares
    I don't mind the Pay-to-Win strategy, because there is nothing here to win anyway. But if one is willing to spend $100 for a package, let him have something that is truly exclusive.
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Zeus
    These packages are getting more expensive with every new one. BB, I think you guys are missing an entire sector of your base here.

I bought the Joyous Bundle for 3999 without even blinking. I also bought the one with a Magnificent Watermill (and I think a Candid Explorer) with no hesitation. And I'd buy more small bundles that were in the 3999 to 7999 range without thinking too hard about it if they contained a building, general or explorer I wanted.

These huge bundles containing everything but the kitchen sink...... 1/3 of what's in them I don't want & at a gem price that amounts to most of or even more than one years worth of gems on my budget..... I will always pass them by.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I still don't think it's pay to win. It's pay to not sit around. It's pay to have an advantage. But you can get plenty with a lot of patience. There are a lot of available free gems if you don't mind playing a long waiting game to accumulate them.

I also bought the joyous bundle right away when I saw what was in it. No matter how good these bundles look, which they do look great, I'm not particularly interested if we keep getting a new bundle or two every month with increasingly out of reach pricing. I'll certainly consider lower priced bundles as well, but for the most part I'll pass, though I'm sure there's a market for them.

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Can we have a widget (like the economy one) for population buildings that can show what type and what level they are, and will zoom to one if we click on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by bashing View Post
    The new building that can be upgraded to level 7 is a great new addition and cant wait to see the next series of buildings that will receive their level 7 badges! this looks great!

two new bundle that will contain? River Houses, Storage Towers and Boris? ;D

One more for having a population capacity building overview and settlers creation view like School, University, Mayor or building that can be affected by different buffs like love potion, cheese sandwich etc.
    Yes for more Boris

And yes, there are other things the Economy view overlooks - Gem production, pop creation, event resources like pumpkins or balloons (add an event slider to the economy view). Would also be handy to have something like Economy view for pop "storage" as well as regular storage. Make it easier to find that last storehouse needing upgrade or identify the noble that is using a building license.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    I don't care about the pay-to-win stuff because we aren't directly competing against each other. I've played games where the spenders had so much better stuff than the non-spenders, us cheap folks could barely compete. Not fun.

I'm waiting for various storehouses to be lvl 7. I'd upgrade those. No real need for me to upgrade anything else save for advanced population buildings.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    It should be noted that for the majority of this game's history there has been a very obvious restraint built into the fabric of the game's development, to keep us from being able to get too much or do too much, and it has been relevant to the potential the game has had to offer for what could be achieved during gameplay without completely playing it out. Now there is a focus on gathering real world funds, and a disbanding of keeping a restraint on our ease of play (the devs definition of challenge being to make things slow and demanding of patience) by offering more champions, ways to make books faster, ways to gather loot through searching easier, yet there is no change in the actual challenge the game offers to reflect it being made easier.. but the disbanding of restraint and greater offerings are being done so in exchange for those real world funds... so if the game is not being developed to need more champions and other gens or for resources to become easier to procure and thereby more cheap on the market, what does that mean when they are offering them in exchange for our money? hmmmmm it seems like a harbinger to me.

Reply to Thread