Reply to Thread

Thread: Home Island Bandit Camp Task

Noble
    World
    Zeus

Home Island Bandit Camp Task

Okay, many of us would love a third adventure slot. But we don't need one. There is already a third place to fight bandits available - our home island.

So can we get, maybe as a different task within the weekly challenge, a home island invasion? Could be a set of very challenging camps, or one camp with multiple bosses, or some other tough combination we need to solve. Could be a home island edition you can get after clearing section 9 and an arch version you get after clearing that land.

I suggested a "Home Island Invasion" event in the past, but rather than a full blown home island bandit mess this would just be a set of 3-5 camps showing up in existing unused land, where BB could stick something but we couldn't build, maybe on the edge like a beach landing. Part of the weekly cycle for the weekly challenge or PF would make sense, if we don't defeat it, it goes away.

The land, bandits, battle mechanics, etc are already there, just need to create a trigger (like the weekly) that creates the camp and the trigger what happens when we defeat it. Different camps for different levels, some randomness (or a large number of variants possible, including some easy but also real tough ones) so we can't just send 195MM with Boris and beat it. We would get XP from defeating the camp, so the quest could just reward a token or two. Or just pull a random camp from an adventure at a players difficulty level. So if you're level 70, you could get just about anything. Level 40, you might get a leader camp from SFTR or Outlaws or something.

Plus any fight with less travel time is wonderful. Sometime I feel like running an adventure, but by the time I load 15 gens with troops and send them all off, I'm wishing they were already there. Even with Navigation sorry. Just need more playing and less clicking (like collectibles, some people probably do them, I only click obvious ones or ones I run into checking mines or buffing).

Even make them all leader camps one week, so we can't block them, then other weeks only have one leader so we can try to figure a block out. All kinds of possibility here, really. Unused home island gameplay.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Center island in the lake is already used in certain events. With no events ongoing, it presents the perfect location for your nefarious bandits.
    Cheers!

Reply to Thread