Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Problems with Loading & Lag

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

Problems with Loading & Lag

I am having problems with game lag & slowness. Hourglass just spins and spins and may perform action or may not.

1. Loading generals & switching between regular/elite
    2. Loading barracks
    3. Moving between home island and adventure
    4. Sending generals to adventure
    5. Attacks taking longer than needed
    6. After a refresh, game takes very long to load

Chat works fine. Game was fine earlier today but since mid afternoon has slowed down to almost unplayable. I have done the usual, clear clache, try different browser, etc etc. Same result. Even getting to forum was a chore in waiting for over 20 minutes for it to load.

World
    Ares
    Yeah, mine was lagging while in an adventure. Upon reloading the game, I can't get past the gray screen/info floater. We may have broken it. :s

World
    Zeus
    Things were fine this morning. Then at 14:00 the server/ game experience was awful. I tried to Load generals from regular to Elite and the Hourglass kept turning and turning. 2 minutes later i refreshed the game. Then instead of taking 45-60 seconds to load the game, I waited over 15 minutes. Then proceeded to try loading generals to send to the adventure. Still the same Issue. I cleared my cache, history and even tried two other browsers. No luck. I sent in a Ticket and got a real basic response saying to reset everything PC related. I have Premium running and wouldn't be bothered as much IF premium wasn't active.

Several players in the Guild said the same thing about not being able to load generals or even travel between Home island and the adventure without the game freezing. I hope this gets fixed quickly. I have Premium on the line here

World
    Zeus
    Things were fine this morning. Then at 14:00 the server/ game experience was awful. I tried to Load generals from regular to Elite and the Hourglass kept turning and turning. 2 minutes later i refreshed the game. Then instead of taking 45-60 seconds to load the game, I waited over 15 minutes. Then proceeded to try loading generals to send to the adventure. Still the same Issue. I cleared my cache, history and even tried two other browsers. No luck. I sent in a Ticket and got a real basic response saying to reset everything PC related. I have Premium running and wouldn't be bothered as much IF premium wasn't active.

Several players in the Guild said the same thing about not being able to load generals or even travel between Home island and the adventure without the game freezing. I hope this gets fixed quickly. I have Premium on the line here

World
    Zeus
    I just tried again to Log into the server but it just keeps flashing. I tried a different online game and other websites. They worked perfectly and were fast.
    Only TSO is giving me issues. Please fix this

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Loading for me, but slowly. I'm just trying to do some basic tasks, which are working but reluctantly.

World
    Zeus
    I was able to log in for 5 minutes. Then I tried to travel to the Adventure and the load times went past 5 minutes. Now I cannot get back on the game.
    The load times are just non stop. I hope it works tomorrow. I have Premium running plus I want my Island to run with buffs etc.
    Please fix this server

World
    Ares
    The game is really laggy again. It's not even a weekend day, either, where they would likely be more players.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Has been taking me a few minutes to login over the past couple of hours.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    it took me refreshing this page 3 times to actually see it and it still says not done loading.

Reply to Thread