Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Problems with Loading & Lag

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Tonight's a lost cause. At least I was able to login enough to send explorers, but the farm buffs and premium were a waste because adventuring isn't happening.

World
    Zeus

Going to bed

I really wanted to play tso tonight. The loading page gets old after looking at for over an hour. I'll try before work tomorrow .
    Goodnight everyone !

World
    Ares
    Yeah, tonight's a lost cause for me as well. Have tried for the last 6 hours to get into the game to try and get some more done with the event and the MC adv that I'm stuck in, and keep getting booted from the server before my island even loads. Earlier, I was in a Tomb Raiders, and the other 3 players had to wait an extra half-hour (at least) because of the lag issues I was having. And like another user posted here, today was my one full day off I have from work/life to really dive into this game, and I sure didn't get a whole lot done.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    It is 3 hours later and it is still acting the same (loading is so slow). I was hoping to get to my flower farms since my buffs need to be placed and explorers need to be sent.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Much better tonight. Minor lag occasionally but overall really solid for me.

Reply to Thread