Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Blog Valentine's Event 2020

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Another suggestion to this effect would be awarding flowers for buffing your friends buildings (up to say 100 max flowers a day or something).
    Do you really think the servers can handle this? All that visiting others seems to make the game more laggy than normal.

World
    Ares
    Well said Trialgame.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    A few things that bother me about this 'explanation':

2. "Teamwork". Now I get this is Valentine's and so you want people to work together to succeed, however almost NO event currency whatsoever comes from working with other players. We get flowers from explorers and our farms and both of those do not depend on others. The only thing we get from working with other people is refills from adventures, and regardless how many refills we get our farms will never produce more flowers than normal. We could theoretically avoid others entirely by playing multiplayer adventures and just finishing them alone to get the refills and keep our farms going that way till the end, and would get exactly the same number of flowers as if had we played with others. Telling me that you reduced the explorer return to enhance cooperative spirit is preposterous.

If you guys really wanted to have us work together then I would suggest removing the farms entirely and just give the event currency from the selected adventures (similar to Easter). This way we could get some from grinding on my own but the more lootspots we take/trade or co-ops we do, the more flowers we would get. Plus I guarantee the players would vastly prefer that setup to the refills. Another suggestion to this effect would be awarding flowers for buffing your friends buildings (up to say 100 max flowers a day or something).
    exactly -- the farms are self limiting.. and so you are stuck with the max they can put out... but release a HUGE list of Expensive items .. that we have no hope of getting because - the farms are limited. which implies to me - the stuff we couldn't get is gonna be showing up for gems afterwards.

Reply to Thread