Reply to Thread

Thread: TSO's Glorious Support Team Strikes Again

World
    Zeus

TSO's Glorious Support Team Strikes Again

Please note the following Exchange:

Hi,

Went to the test server today and after logging in using the new login screen
    cannot load the game. Keep getting a 500 error. Tried to report this via the
    Test Server Forum but cannot access the forum either. Have been playing TSO
    live and on the test server for around 8 years now so it's not me causing the
    problem.

Thanks,
    Perwyn

Hello Perwyn,

Thank you for contacting The Settlers Online support regarding test server issues.

Our support team does not have any access to accounts made for the test server. This server is not supported and is only used to test out new or upcoming additions to the actual game on the regular server. The developers take the server down from time to time to add, remove, or adjust new features and content. We apologize but we are unable to assist with any issues regarding the test server.

To submit a bug from the test server please go to the test servers forums. Which can be found here:

http://forum.tsotesting.com/forum.php

As there is nothing more we can do with the case, the ticket will now be closed.

Sincerely,
    Michael

And yes, I did try the link provided, which wouldn't allow me to post about the error, same as the original problem, which is why I contacted support in the first place, thinking that they would pass the information along to the devs. Guess it's just easier for support to tell me to pound sand. Glorious, simply glorious.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I tried logging into the test server earlier only to get an indefinite stall-out. I tried just now, and got some weird new pop-up form for logging in that didn't at all look like a final product. You might continue trying now and then—it seems to be changing hourly.

(I didn't actually log into the game, just the test server site.)

World
    Zeus
    Just tried again. Logging in again was easy since it remembered me and all I had to do was click continue. Then got the same 500 error when I clicked play now. Maybe in another 3 or 4 days somebody will figure out that no one can play. Am going to try support again with a message title of "Please Read & Forward To Test/Dev Team"......
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Just tried again. Logging in again was easy since it remembered me and all I had to do was click continue. Then got the same 500 error when I clicked play now. Maybe in another 3 or 4 days somebody will figure out that no one can play. Am going to try support again with a message title of "Please Read & Forward To Test/Dev Team"......
    It's the test server, but who is testing whom?

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    so what is the point on having test server when issues reporterd are swept under the carpet??? Sheeesh!

Noble
    World
    Ares
    test server works fine for me although i have to use the Ubisoft log-in as the legacy log-in just says log-in failed. However, the forums do not recognize the Ubi log-in as validated (even though it is the exact same log-in info...) so I will be logged in to the forums, but having no posting ability whatsoever (despite already having multiple posts in said forums).

World
    Zeus
    Anyone having issues w the Downloaded version of the game? It was fine a few days ago. Now it's just a black screen ?????

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazy-Beard View Post
    Anyone having issues w the Downloaded version of the game? It was fine a few days ago. Now it's just a black screen ?????
    Game is super laggy tonight. Worst it's been for me since the start of the Valentine's event. But yeah, black screen here as well.

World
    Zeus
    My hope is BB is fixing it or re-coding for testing. I'll remain hopeful (for now) lol

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    For the players using a slim browser, in case of problems, you can use a regulars browser while we work on a solution. Thank you for your understanding.

~BB_Malkun
    https://forum.thesettlersonline.com/...l=1#post357312

Reply to Thread