Reply to Thread

Thread: Valentine's 2020 Removal Week: Clarification on Buffs?

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Valentine's 2020 Removal Week: Clarification on Buffs?

Under the section about the removal phase, the developer diary says that on the 24th,
    "Buffs: Conditional buffs from both the Flower Bouquets and Valentine Cards will no longer trigger."

Regarding the valentine cards, I interpret this to mean that the Valentine superbuff which gives bonuses to loot from adventures will no longer be in effect. But I expected that the valentine cards themselves will continue to work as an individual workyard buff.

Another player on the server however, read the line under production that says:
    "Event-related item production, which is already running will continue until they run out." She understood that to mean that the valentine cards already placed on farms when the removal week starts would continue to work, but that we would have to rely on regular workyard buffs to buff the farms. When she pointed this out, I recognized that the developer notes regarding the Valentine buffs are a little bit vague.

It seems clear that we won't be able to make any new valentine boxes in the provision house during the removal phase, but does anyone know definitively whether we can continue to use Valentine Cards already made as workyard bufffs during the removal week?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by HortonsWho View Post
    Under the section about the removal phase, the developer diary says that on the 24th,
    "Buffs: Conditional buffs from both the Flower Bouquets and Valentine Cards will no longer trigger."

Regarding the valentine cards, I interpret this to mean that the Valentine superbuff which gives bonuses to loot from adventures will no longer be in effect. But I expected that the valentine cards themselves will continue to work as an individual workyard buff.

Another player on the server however, read the line under production that says:
    "Event-related item production, which is already running will continue until they run out." She understood that to mean that the valentine cards already placed on farms when the removal week starts would continue to work, but that we would have to rely on regular workyard buffs to buff the farms. When she pointed this out, I recognized that the developer notes regarding the Valentine buffs are a little bit vague.

It seems clear that we won't be able to make any new valentine boxes in the provision house during the removal phase, but does anyone know definitively whether we can continue to use Valentine Cards already made as workyard bufffs during the removal week?
    you probably already know but yes applying the cards give you 300%, you just don't get the 'valentine' bonus buff

Reply to Thread