Reply to Thread

Thread: Settlersonline Wiki:

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Settlersonline Wiki:

Did anyone spotted errors when using wiki as an guide to beat the adventures?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    For most guides the wiki is fine. It isn't necessarily the best or most efficient way of bating each map, but they do work. However, you must note that a lot of new ones include skills for your generals and if yours aren't exactly the same it will mess with the results you get.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I would suggest simming camps with your own generals to make sure what you are attacking with will give you the anticipated results and/or if you can come up with a better attack.

World
    Ares
    There are a few advs where the placement of your attacking gen must be precise, otherwise it gets hijacked. Most advs the placement is fine as long as it is in the general area, but a few have to be where the wiki shows. I always do the attack check before I send.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    to me, wiki is the most reliable. you are correct. the skills mut be EXACTLY what they specify. but ive not found a better guide set that will always work. Even sims can give unreilaible results.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Wiki is written by a group of Polish players, best to use the report a problem with a guide at the bottom of every wiki page.

Reply to Thread