Reply to Thread

Thread: People of the Mountain

Veteran General
    World
    Ares

People of the Mountain

Please ignore - user error. I have to say these are a little complicated to do first time around and mistakes are a little too costly.

Doing my first one of these and I am not getting anywhere to put the very last building. According to Evil J's adventure guide I should be able to put it on top with the other two but there is just no spot that it will accept either the PH kit or the Watchtower Construction Kit.

I am not going to be happy after all that killing not to be able to finish this.

https://imgur.com/a/uTkteG0

this is the map as I have now and the two buildings placed on top - armory and headquarters

World
    Zeus
    I think both gates need to be repaired before the final building is placed. Closed gates won't stop you from placing it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    I think both gates need to be repaired before the final building is placed. Closed gates won't stop you from placing it.
    I actually had both gates repaired. I think I might have had that second gate open when I did something though and I got breakthrough caves. I am hoping once I take those out this will work...

Yes that was it. If those gates are open you get breakthrough caves, a couple for each set of gates. I had the first gate closed at a certain point so I didn't get caves for that one, however, that second gate I might have placed the HQ first and, consequently had to do it differently.

Very expensive couple of caves though, 700 plus knights each one if I hadn't used assassins.

I am so glad that worked though, the idea of getting to this stage and then having to start right at the beginning of the campaign again is almost enough to make someone consider quitting .

Reply to Thread