Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: MCC's

World
    Zeus
    I wish the Mountain Clans were fixed. I would be playing them during this event. TSO doesn't get a 100% XP boost very often. My suggestion would be this:
    Have a mini 1 week MCC event. Offer the 100% XP or greater boost along with something in the merchant to get extra things. ( Like what? , I'll tell ya) :]

Offer "Foot of the Mountain" for frags (more than one please) Also it would be exciting to get more things available. At the proper Level, let the players get a swing at one: Stronghold (price?) Meadhall (price?) Smokehouse (price) etc etc...... Also a new building that converts Frags into Obsidian ? ( wishful thinking )

I really like the Mountain Clan Ventures but it's kinda slow going with getting the Crystals needed.

Bonus Idea: Having skins or themes for the Players Island. I personally think the Mountain Clan / Nord's viking theme is cool.
    I wish there were more buildings that had these Design elements.

World
    Zeus
    Update to reported issue via e-mail to account.support@thesettlersonline.net (stuck at adventure: At the foot of the mountain) reported last Saturday, March 14, 2020 1:15 PM:

Saturday, March 14, 2020 1:20 PM: Part of E-mail response: "We have received your query and will get back to you as soon as possible."

Sunday, March 15, 2020 4:05 PM: Part of E-mail response: "we would like to ask that you cancel the adventure so that we can send you a new one". I immediately cancelled the adventure and responded (e-mail) to "get back the 37,500 platinum and 8,750 mahogany planks for the creation of 5 Building Repair Kits"

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:39 AM: Part of E-mail response: "We just sent you a compensation for the Unknown Region adventure". At the foot of the mountain adventure was indeed sent to me via in-game mail. Responded back (e-mail) requesting get back the 37,500 platinum and 8,750 mahogany planks.

Tuesday, March 17, 2020 8:53 AM: Part of E-mail response: "I'm truly sorry, but we cannot satisfy your request."

My conclusion to the experience: I was blown away with the response time. Resigned to have the adventure up for a couple of days, I did not expect support to get back to me on a Sunday afternoon. The only issue was that the initial request for the resources was not immediately addressed . However, I find this to be a small issue. I am content with the resolution. I got experience for the cancellation of the adventure and got a replacement.

World
    Zeus
    Ouch +1

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAGPILE View Post
    My conclusion to the experience: I was blown away with the response time. Resigned to have the adventure up for a couple of days, I did not expect support to get back to me on a Sunday afternoon. The only issue was that the initial request for the resources was not immediately addressed . However, I find this to be a small issue. I am content with the resolution. I got experience for the cancellation of the adventure and got a replacement.
    You're lucky you even had a response. I've been waint since Friday and no reply. Also, I still can't send tickets... They're really laughing at us...
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Zeus
    I hope Mountain Clans are back up are running during Easter Event. Keep safe & Healthy all

World
    Ares
    Did you guys receive the refund? I was told to close the adventure. more than a week later, I haven't received anything...
    Whence comest thou?

Settler
    World
    Ares
    ive been waiting for compensation also. think bb is on short staff for a bit. understandable. all businesses are scrambling to figure out staff in this weird time.
    anyway. I can deal with the problems. its just takes a bit of patience.

FocusdonHim

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Haven't received response to my ticket in over a week now. I cancelled the campaign of course. Also, foolishly, started again after the last game update claimed to fix the campaign buff issues but this time was even worse. In Unknown Regions, dropped all the buffs but it didn't remove any hardships and ended up losing x100 of AM, MM in addition to MS and other troops. Again opened a case and within hours they closed it saying the issue has been reported to programmers. Oh well...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by mighty0ne View Post
    Haven't received response to my ticket in over a week now. I cancelled the campaign of course. Also, foolishly, started again after the last game update claimed to fix the campaign buff issues but this time was even worse. In Unknown Regions, dropped all the buffs but it didn't remove any hardships and ended up losing x100 of AM, MM in addition to MS and other troops. Again opened a case and within hours they closed it saying the issue has been reported to programmers. Oh well...
    but the issue was reported BY BB as fixed also - i hope you reply w/ that to them ...

World
    Zeus
    I am wanting to play Unknown Region's during this event. Before I play has the Venture been fixed ?

Reply to Thread