Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: MCC's

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

MCC's

every time I try to send a trouble report, after I hit send, a window pops up saying enter a valid email address...tried 5 times...can't get through to BB. Anybody else having this problem, and if so, what can be done to send contact report to BB (how do I do it) Thanks

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    They say you can send an email to <ingame.support@thesettlersonline.net>

Also of course MCC would get the flu when there's double loot to be had.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Yes. I get the same issue as OP. I've started a FOTM. When it comes to the quest to open the gate, I've applied the key, but the gate did not open this time. I refreshed and there is no key in star and the gate remains closed. I'm stuck. Please help.

World
    Ares
    I'm stuck too in that MCC, and I cannot send ticket. I don't want to cancel the adventure, I already spent resources and troops. I wasted premium time and buffs.

If the adventure was broken, why did they include it in the event merchant?
    Whence comest thou?

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by sirulrick View Post
    every time I try to send a trouble report, after I hit send, a window pops up saying enter a valid email address...tried 5 times...can't get through to BB. Anybody else having this problem, and if so, what can be done to send contact report to BB (how do I do it) Thanks
    I had that problem after the new login protocol happened. I sent in a support ticket (link from the main screen). They replied it was a known issue and were working on it. It took 3 or 4 days but it's okay for me now.

World
    Zeus
    Also stuck at adventure: At the foot of the mountain and had issue with Support Contact form (e-mail address invalid). I updated profile with Ubisoft account and tried again. Contact form still failed.

I then reported issue via e-mail to account.support@thesettlersonline.net. Got a response that began with "We have received your query and will get back to you as soon as possible."

Hope this works.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by RMAGPILE View Post
    Hope this works.
    Hope is all we have. I've been waiting for two days and still haven't heard anything but that automated response. If I cancel, I'm losing the resources and the card, but now I can't do anything during this event. I wasted a premium token already. They shouldn't have included MCC in the merchant. They should have indicated a procedure in the case we get stuck.
    Whence comest thou?

Noble
    World
    Ares
    well the new update on test that added the Easter event also included a note that they fixed the MCC buffs again. So the next update should fix it on live. In the meantime the regular link to support is fixed again also, so you can try contacting them again to see if they can refund the adv, since it will likely expire or you will have to cancel before that update happens.

World
    Zeus
    All players were advised on the home page DO NOT do MCC ventures and BB would update when they were not broken.
    The advice is take screenshots, Send a ticket and cancel the venture.

Dear Settlers,

As already mentioned in forums, we are aware that certain difficulties might occur while playing the Mountain Clan Campaign maps. While we believe that we are close to finding a proper solution, we want to reach out and ask that you postpone engaging with Mountain Clan Campaign maps until we deploy a fix.

We appreciate your patience with this matter and we'll update you with more information as it becomes available.

Happy settling,
    BB_Saqui

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_V4lkyrie View Post
    All players were advised on the home page DO NOT do MCC ventures and BB would update when they were not broken.
    Why was the MCC included in the merchant at the start of the event?
    Why would you assume that people read everything on the home page?
    Why is this game falling apart?
    Whence comest thou?

Reply to Thread