Reply to Thread

Thread: Scouting Post not giving bonus

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Exclamation Scouting Post not giving bonus

Posting this here as I just get an error message when I try to submit a support ticket. Please fix that too, that's unprofessional.

For months now other players have talked about getting massive amounts more experience running Woodcutter on the scouting post than I get. I never could figure out why, until I realized this event after players were talking about getting over a million XP that mine isn't actually providing any bonus.

For example, when I run one I get the 444k + 222k mail. That's giving me exactly half of the experience I should be getting.
    140k experience base
    Using Boris (1.5x experience) and Mary (2.3x experience) for everything, rounding down to 1.5 for simplicity
    Event bonus of double experience
    Premium Bonus of +50%

Where is my scouting bonus that should take my 667k experience up to 1334k?

So for months and months when I've been running adventures on the scouting and trying hard to fit them in completely in vain. Yes, I know to use the rank three one, Strong Combat Intel (10-15), for Woodcutter (10).

After inquiring around with additional guild members, it appears that the two individuals were outright lying when they said they were getting 1.5 million experience per WC during this event. Not sure why, but that does explain it.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Ali Baba, the Young Woodcutter (no Mary Christmas)
    With Spring Surprise 2x bonus, no Premium.
    ....With Scouting Post, I got 382K XP
    ....Without Scouting Post, I got 324K XP

No Spring Surprise 2x bonus, no Premium
    ....With Scouting Post, I got 169K XP.
    ....Without Scouting Post, I got 140K XP

With 2019 Championship Event, double XP, Premium
    ....With Scouting Post, I got 508K + 254K premium = Total of 762K
    ....Without Scouting Post, I got 420K + 210K premium = Total of 630K

Not sure why the double XP with Championship event is much more than the double XP with Spring Surprise Season.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    So I mistakenly was saying double XP for the scouting post, it's +50% instead, but you clearly are not receiving your 50% bonus either if you are only getting 29k extra on a plain WC plus scouting. I'm glad I'm not the only one with a broken scouting post, but am sorry that you are also being cheated.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    well first off, it isn't +50% across the board. It only affects the camps you kill directly. Any that die when the sector leaders are killed do not benefit from it at all, so you will not see a full +50% unless you kill every camp manually with no blocking. 29K extra for a WC from scouting post is accurate. Also to get over a million for woodcutters you need the PFB running as well and that gives 1.5x more XP on top of everything else. Finally, the Championship event was triple XP not just double IIRC.

So using your numbers, 140K as a base.

Using Mary and Boris (x1.5): unless you are using them ONLY and no other generals and killing EVERY camp on the map with just those two, it will be less than 1.5 since they bonus to xp only affects camps they kill directly as well (same as scout). you say you are getting 444K so 222 then (that is what I get with scout)

Double for event: 444K

Premium: 666K

PFB: 999K

Triple instead of double as Christmas was actually triple XP: (222*3)=666+prem=999+pfb= ~1.5mil xp from woodcutter on scout which is what you are hearing

your scout is working fine

Settler
    World
    Ares
    trial, i gotta say. your awesome. the math amazes me.

)

Reply to Thread