Reply to Thread

Thread: why identical explorerrs with different names?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

why identical explorerrs with different names?

Why is there an intrepid explorer and a keener explorer, since they appear to be utterly identical in abilities? They're both 'fast' explorers, and they both give 2 rolls on the adventure tables.

Has anyone noticed anything different between them other than artwork? Am I missing something here?

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Your Intrepid must have the 2x Adv find skill as the the keener has 1 more slot than the intrepid.

World
    Zeus
    I don't mind different Explorers. Even if they do they same thing. The more Explorers, the greater chance I have to get loot and Adventures. The one thing that needs to be corrected in the percentage or chance to get the better Items from "Artifact searches " (not so much Cheese and Fish platters)

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Intrepid finds 2 slots naturally and Keener finds 3. If you have the right skill that becomes a chance at 3 for Intrepid and 4 for Keener

Settler
    World
    Ares
    intrepid: Run tasks twice as fast as normal explorer.
    Explorer that rolls on the loot table for adventures twice with every adventure search.
    keener: +100% task spedd!
    +2 rolls on adventure search tasks.

sounds like the same to me. what am i missing.

Btw, empahtic, courageous., adventurous (poor name really), candid all hae mulitple treasure slots AND apply that to rarity and artifact. humble has 6 slots but only for short and med (great for events but not much else). as far as i know those ar the only that will multiply artifact and rarity.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    sorry, just realized it was +2 so that is 3 slots naturally. thanks for the clarifications. doh.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Some people prefer blondes, others brunettes.

Reply to Thread