Reply to Thread

Thread: To the BBs, a question about Change Log 24.03.20: No Easter event?

Noble
    World
    Ares

To the BBs, a question about Change Log 24.03.20: No Easter event?

Just want to clarify that this particular update isn't also adding the technical implementation of the Easter event as well. It seems odd that there would be an update now when there is most likely to be another update a week later to add the Easter event (otherwise the event starts after Easter which doesn't make sense). I mean it isn't as though anything in this update is so big of an emergency that it couldn't have waited a week, so why a second?

Anyway, the main reason I want to know is because this set of level 7 buildings adds the Provision house, which for most is a guaranteed choice, but coming right before the event means there is a high chance of having the PH still upgrading when the event starts which could be a problem to some. I want to know for sure that there will be enough time to upgrade before, or if not, I want to know that so I can wait until after to do it.

Thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Good thing you mentioned it because I hadn't even noticed it in the list of buildings. I haven't been paying much attention because nothing else has been worth considering. I started mine the morning of the change, so I guess down for 1 day of the event. That should probably be okay.

World
    Zeus
    Update 26/03/20

Dear Settlers,

This version also includes the technical implementation of the Easter Event.
    The Event will start on 30.03.2020 at 10:00 CEST.
    We'll have more information in our usual Developer Diary, which will be published before the Event starts!

Stay safe and happy settling,
    BB_Malkun
    From the changelog in the following LINK

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Yeah... thanks for basically nothing on this. 10 days ago I asked, but let's say nothing until it is too late. smh

Reply to Thread