Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Cloke gen

Settler
    World
    Ares

Cloke gen

The new general for Easter is the cloaked gen.
    he has 500-5000 AD and 10% accuracy in test.
    Does that mean hes gonna give that low accuracy to any troops he carries. How can that be good. even with skill i dont think we can get the accuracy much above 40%. thats a fairly large handicap.
    What am i missing here.

World
    Zeus
    His accuracy is 10%. Doesn't affect his troops. If you're on test you can hover over individual troop types and double check their accuracy.

I'm not all that excited about this guy. Since I have to resim and rework guides for all the adventures I like to run every time we get a new general, the general has got to be worth the hassle. I'm not seeing it with him.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Think I'm going to pass on him as well, unless some useful situation is found.

At 215, with 20% accuracy he's isn't reliable enough for anything more than filling up my star menu. Even the master of defense has a niche role being able to block.

500 dmg, not first strike, not flanking, not useful. Why use a weak 215, when Mary at least doubles exp? Give use back MMAs and a second Boris please!

Settler
    World
    Ares
    First Strike, Splash Damage, 500 attack. he is an MMA with a chance to do 10x damage...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    not exactly an ma. no flanking, so he will not attack those pesky frost eagles and foxes, or the mounted bowman. ma is good for that. BUT that 10x damage is sorta interesting. Does that mean sometimes he will score a big hit. so maybe send a 1r attack all the time and take the 10x when you get it, but dont count on it.

World
    Zeus
    Yeah, pretty much. 10% accuracy means 9 times out of 10 he'll hit for 500 and 1 time out of 10 he'll hit for 5,000.

If someone is fairly new to the game and doesn't have many generals, he's better that a Tav, but a Vet is cheaper and carries 65 more troops so can do as much or more damage as this guys troops can, even with factoring in the hit point reduction for defensive units. If someone has limited eggs they should go for a Vet & a Major first if you ask me.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Perwyn View Post
    Yeah, pretty much. 10% accuracy means 9 times out of 10 he'll hit for 500 and 1 time out of 10 he'll hit for 5,000.
    And that's only if the dice have memory, which we all know they don't.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    Using him for fast TR & BR.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    He's good for tagging at least; skilled he travels in 5m.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    First Strike, Splash Damage, 500 attack. he is an MMA with a chance to do 10x damage...
    He doesn't work in adventures the same as an MMA, tried him in some low level ones as a substitute and getting more losses. Tried him in YWC to soften up camps and out of 4 adventures so far, it wasn't worth even sending him.

Almost every major reward this event has serious flaws.

Reply to Thread