Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fairy Dust is broken

Settler
    World
    Zeus

Fairy Dust is broken

For the past two days (since the March 24th, 2020 game update) Fairy Dust has not been doing anything. It no longer shuffles the collectibles on the island.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    can confirm. just located two weeds collectibles. then used a fairy dust to see if they moved. The fairy dust activated but the collies did not move. waited for another 15 seconds before clicking on them and it collected them fine, so they were actually still there. No movement at all from fairy dust.

Have heard someone say fairy fire is not working either. This is going to make Easter egg collectible finding very annoying.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    I agree it isn't working. Sent two sets of screen shots in with a ticket two days ago

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Nope not working.. i used it 4 times last night - no movement of the last collie.. even refreshed.. and had a guildie drop .. no nothing...

Settler
    World
    Ares
    Not working for me either. I hope this can be fixed soon as I rely on fairy dust to help me find the last few collectibles.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    fairy dust is required for events. Please fix asap

World
    Zeus
    BB are aware of this as I passed the information over for players the other day. They are working on it.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_V4lkyrie View Post
    BB are aware of this as I passed the information over for players the other day. They are working on it.
    Thank you for keeping us up to date.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by MOD_V4lkyrie View Post
    Would it be possible for some free fairy fire to be made available while they are fixing this so people don't end up resorting to less honorable methods. Thanks.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    yes please send us a bunch of free fairy fire since we have NO other way to find collies!!! leather and eggs still get hidden UNDER castles and mag res etc.

Closed Thread