Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2020 Event

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus

[Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2020 Event

Please feel free to leave your thoughts and comments on the [Dev Diary] Easter 2020 Event below.

The original post can be found here.

Happy commenting!
    BB_Saqui

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    Hmm with no second Boris added for us long time players, and a poor selection of buildings that we no longer need in the market this event seems pretty lame probably wont play to much during it.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    It says the new Cloaked gens ability is multiplicative with Overrun. So does that mean instead of taking another 25% of max health off, it will actually be less than that?

So for example is the boss had 20K health, will it be 20k - 5k (overrun) - 5k (cloak) for 10k

or

20k - 5k (overrun) = 15k - 3750 (cloak but only 25% of what is left)?

because that is a big difference on some bosses.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    The Easter event has always been a fun time for this game. Thanks for posting up the information for this year's event. I am curious, though, since the Master of Martial Arts isn't making an appearance in the event this year, might we expect to see him in other events during the year, or will he be relegated to the merchant shop from here on out?

World
    Zeus
    Probably every other post is gonna echo the no 2nd Boris refrain; however, don't forget that The Major, Anselm, Nusala and Vargus all were limited to 1 at one point. And we can get multiples now. While I was disappointed I wasn't surprised and can make due with 1 till it opens up for him too.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Noble hunter tribute and titanium hen are crazy. Good in concept, but not at these ridiculous prices.

No second Boris? No additional MMA for the first time in years? On paper, Cloaked could replace MMA, if he could kill foxes, mounted bowmen, etc.

Able to get a second Princess Zoe?

Woodcutter as a seasonal adventure is nice. That is my go to adventure most of the time. It's not perhaps the simplest adventure but good rewards for what it is.

Another spring park finally gets me to 12 hours.

So I take it explorers were not nerfed during this event, unlike Valentine's. That is good. I was afraid of a possible pattern starting there.

Not sure any of the new stuff is that good, but this seems like a manageable not excessively grindy event with ultimately decent rewards.

World
    Ares
    BB deserves an environmental award for its recycling effort.
    If recycling is so fun, why not just modify the MoD, give him slow attack and let him take the hit before the troops, hence putting the word 'defense' in MoD.
    The den should make something that we don't already produce, like grout or even platinum.
    I'm ok with no 2nd Boris, better keep it for people who are willing to spend money on a bundle, I think BB needs that.
    Whence comest thou?

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    It says the new Cloaked gens ability is multiplicative with Overrun. So does that mean instead of taking another 25% of max health off, it will actually be less than that?
    Based on my testing on the test server, Cloaked will take a boss's health down 50% if skilled - so a 100k boss has 50k health to remove. They may have changed it.

The hen appears to be better than on test - but still, a 2x2 building to produce about 30 titanium ore a day? Should be a tribute, or produce grout or oil or something.

Given that we can get THREE Cloaked it appears BB doesn't think they're that great ... we shall see.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    shocked and disappointed no mma.. even MORE disappointed no boris add for use that have one ..

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by kzar View Post
    ...why not just modify the MoD, give him slow attack ...
    I really like this idea. They tried to portray him as a blocking general, but the key element for blocking is the slow attack. I tried to use him for blocking a couple of times, but always seemed to miss the mark in finding the right troop combinations to make it work, and now he's nothing more that a troop transport.

Reply to Thread