Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2020 Event

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Looks like cloaked can be used in place of MMA on many camps, though not all. He is at least as good, on average much better, potentially substantially better, but unreliably so due to poor accuracy. Normally I would book 1-up, but master planner seems to be the way to go here.

World
    Ares
    Looks like the Titanium Hen is a big ole bust. Costs WAY more in resources than it gives.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwalben View Post
    Looks like cloaked can be used in place of MMA on many camps, though not all. He is at least as good, on average much better, potentially substantially better, but unreliably so due to poor accuracy. Normally I would book 1-up, but master planner seems to be the way to go here.
    Unless you need him to hit once (as wave 1 of a blocked attack, say) MP and 1UP are basically the same - either one 20% chance to hit the big numbers, or two 10% chances - and in fact the two 10% chances are a bit better as you get the 500 both times if you "lose".

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Disappointing event with items that are not much use. Titanium Hen was looking forward until it has ridiculous requirements to make 1 Titanium ore. This will never be used on my island unless its re-looked at and its requirements have changed. Could have at least offered another Boris to us and then to top off a bad event is a maintenance day that was scheduled for the 13th happens on the 12th. Someone screwed the pooch on that outage.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Well apparently other servers had the maintenance listed for today so ours saying tomorrow was probably just missed translation. Either way it is just stupid to have a non emergency maintenance at all during the event.
    Last edited by Trialgame; 04-12-20 at 05:43 pm. Reason: edit: wrong word

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Think somehow I wound up in another time zone. I'm central US and they have me shut down. Hope I'm not on for 2 maintenances-

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Did the Romulans get royalties?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Well apparently other servers had the event listed for today so ours saying tomorrow was probably just missed translation. Either way it is just stupid to have a non emergency maintenance at all during the event.
    ^^Translate this!! Take some of the money you make from gem sales and invest in a calendar!!

• " Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool. "

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Well apparently other servers had the maintenance listed for today so ours saying tomorrow was probably just missed translation. Either way it is just stupid to have a non emergency maintenance at all during the event.
    And now you have to pay 300 gems to open yesterday's door as well.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurrorra1 View Post
    And now you have to pay 300 gems to open yesterday's door as well.
    why would you have to do that? the door was available for a full 16 hours before the maintenance. lots of time to click it. hell, there was still 4 hours after the game came back up to click it before it switched.

Reply to Thread