Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: [Feedback] Dev Diary Easter 2020 Event

World
    Ares
    The 16 hours in question may have been the hours we sleep, and those still with a job were working. I log on once a day. I didn't see the message. Luckily I tried again before I fell asleep so I could at least get my daily credit.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Disappointing that Bring Back Memories never started for a bunch of us, and there is no countdown timer from the previous Quest.

World
    Zeus

[ https://ibb.co/30nBGCP ]

A Recipe for ‘Employee of the Month Badge’ goes out to whomever at BB oversaw the Titanium Hen’s resource requirement design parameters (not its artwork):

First add several sprigs of players without completed Easter Quest chains....

Fold in 3 Titanium Hens – don't worry about any broken Easter Eggs or Resource requirements...

Sprinkle, according to your own taste, random Flash Crashes and Server Disconnects over the cratered surface of your opinion of BB’s Technical Support “system…”

Debuff in the Mountain Clan Campaign for 4 hours – oh wait that’s broken and does not apply so you will have to use the following step instead:

Cloak in a generally poorly configured dark room for four weeks or so… (plus or minus a day)

When serving to ‘The Settlers Online’ players, attempt not to singlehandedly Boris to death…!

World
    Zeus
    Still disappointed the Buffs do not work on Unknown Regions. I tried it multiple times through out the event. Every time had the same problem.
    Will this be fixed anytime soon ?

Reply to Thread