Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: why does the titanium hen use oilseed

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by bombcar View Post
    Now we're getting a sunflower field - 4x4, oilseed once every 2 hours, buffable with a strange buff.
    I like the concept, but in its initial form, it's probably the worst building in the game, other than the titanium hen.

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I bought all three based on the item description in the event tab, was blindsided by the exorbitant cost. That's 12k eggs I can't spend on something actually useful. At least I was able to warn everyone else I play with, so they can avoid the titanium trap.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Illora View Post
    I bought all three based on the item description in the event tab, was blindsided by the exorbitant cost. That's 12k eggs I can't spend on something actually useful. At least I was able to warn everyone else I play with, so they can avoid the titanium trap.
    yeah thats why i got frustrated. no info whatsoever about the oilseed cost whatsoever and a waste of eggs. could have gotten all the explorers by now ( for future questing) if not for the titanium hen scam

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    I've also been told it's my problem for not knowing to go outside the game for resources to tell me how useless the building was. Not by BB, they've not answered any of us, but by other players.

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Illora View Post
    I've also been told it's my problem for not knowing to go outside the game for resources to tell me how useless the building was. Not by BB, they've not answered any of us, but by other players.
    thing is this was meant as an question for the mods/admins. guess they dont take feedback of players mid event.. only after when people complain at the feedback of the whole event

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'm not sure they read the American forums anymore, but it has been acknowledged on the German forums, although not the complete lunacy of the building but just the lack of information that it uses oilseed. If nothing else, this thread serves as a warning for others, but I can't understand why any developer who actually plays the game would have thought this was a good or fair or useful building.

Reply to Thread