Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: why does the titanium hen use oilseed

Soldier
    World
    Zeus

why does the titanium hen use oilseed

so i got my titanium hen and iwas wondering. why the hen uses 20 oilseed 50 fish to produce 1!!!!! titanium ore.. the oilseed and its finished product is worh more then the titanium it produces. i rather see it using 100 wheat or anything of the sort to produce the titanium..

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Some people have argued that there is too much oilseed because the oil mill has ridiculously slow production. Even if we assume there is merit in that argument, there is no excuse for using 20 to get 1 titanium. If I end up getting the hen, it will sit in my star unless it's revamped. As it stands now, this building is insane. I support the concept a resource sink, but it has to actually be a logical resource sink. This is just wasteful nonsense.

World
    Zeus
    40 minutes, 32 seconds for 1 Titanium ore from 50 Fish and 20 Oil Seed for only 3,995 Eggs...! Are you kidding me?

It should be named the Titanium Turkey! With no description in the Merchant that any Resources are required let alone requiring the sacrifice of 50 Fish and 20 Oil Seed to produce that one Titanium ore...

Current Resource Value: Oil Seed = 10 Gold Coin each on the Trade Office (200 Gold Coin) + Fish = 0.02 Gold Coin each on Trade Office (1 Gold Coin) = a total of 201 Gold to produce 1 Titanium ore that costs 3 Gold Coin on the Trade Office.

Wow! We'll want to Rainbow Snow buff all three of these Titanium Turkeys...! :P

BB should either:

1) Modify this building into something that is actually worth almost 4,000 Eggs and produces something of significant Value; or

2) Make it into a Decoration with something worthwhile like 3,995 Population for example; and/or

3) Refund our Eggs or the equivalent value of 6,069.33 Gems each (that's 11,985 Eggs or about 18,208 Gems for all three buildings) for anyone that bought any of these nondescript sham Titanium Turkeys.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    The thing's an absolute joke. Even if it was titanium for free, the size is just not worth placing; it should be a tribute.

World
    Zeus
    I'm not wasting my eggs on these

Noble
    World
    Ares
    I'll likely buy them for completion sake, but they will sit in my star menu unused. I agree with a poster from another thread that suggested that these be remade into Obsidian hen and let it produce 1 obsidian ore at a time (even if it must become unbuffable like the oil mill or reduced speed to account for buffs). It is a worthwhile resource to get and it produces so slowly that it does not break the game in a way that makes the MCC obsolete (not that it matters since they seem to be perpetually broken and unplayable)

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    i was thinking the same thing. i tought the hen would give 1 titanium per 40 minutes

i got it hoping to get little trickle of titanium ore as my level (54 and almost leveled up) doesnt allow me to get titaium yet

was sad that i didnt go
    for cloaked and some explorers first

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Maybe they will get around to fixing it like they did with the Gold Tower

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    they better do

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    I'd use it for obsidian ore with no input or a reasonable input. Not using it at all as long as it requires oilseed. Not holding my breath for a change either, but I don't want to not have it (after I get everything else except for maybe the residences) just in case.

Reply to Thread