Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why does the titanium hen use oilseed

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Narasn View Post
    I am not sure why you would think it was no cost to produce when it was right in the posted information that there was costs to produce.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...ter-Event-2020

Also, I really don't understand why you think a new player should be able to get the same number of eggs from explorers as players who have paid for those explorers via events for the last 6 plus years. I actually wish they had never made the game so easy for new players, it is a joke to level up now.
    i said they may not HAVE the explorers to get much eggs opposed to someone that
    have. low level players cant do many adventures yet and they probably dont have the explorers to get a decent amount

also if they could write it up in description on forum why not put the cost intto the description of the item in the store?

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_mobius View Post
    i said they may not HAVE the explorers to get much eggs opposed to someone that
    have. low level players cant do many adventures yet and they probably odnt have the explorers to get a decent amount

also if they could write it up in description on forum why not put the cost intto the description of the item in the store?
    Why can't low levels do many adventures? We have a new player in our guild that started March 26th and they are lvl 47 already. They probably did spend some real money for generals though but a lot of long term players gained the ability to chain run adventures through the same mechanism.

I imagine there is an issue with space in the description of items bought via the merchant.

Veteran General
    World
    Zeus
    Honestly, its current form might be the worst building ever.

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I wish I would have found this thread before wasting 4k eggs on the most ridiculous building to come out since I've started playing. I cannot believe the ridiculous amount of oilseed needed to produce 1 ore... Haven't made very many post in the past but this POS building deserved one. Not impressed and really disappointed in this useless building.

World
    Zeus
    Its the worst thing I ever bought in this game. Its awful even for free and I paid 4000 eggs for this. Give me an option to return it please. I dont want it.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    worst building ever

World
    Zeus
    I feel bad for people that have spent eggs on that stupid Hen thing. As much of a P.I.T.A as the test server can be, it makes a good case for going there and checking new stuff out prior to an event. Usually buildings like this will be in the test menu section of the merchant for 1 fish, even if the event is no longet in test mode. I know, I know.... we shouldn't have to go test something, BB should make it plain in the description, but they never do so you gotta work around them sometimes. If this helps even 1 person out in the future......
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    It should also eat a bit of stone, because chickens need some grit to aid their digestion.

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    Now we're getting a sunflower field - 4x4, oilseed once every 2 hours, buffable with a strange buff.

Soldier
    World
    Ares
    The hen house makes titanium expiditions look attractive. hands down worst building ive ever seen. even preliminary info on that field looks awful, 12 base (x8?) per day. I couldn't even fathom that spacing for 12 sunflowers lol. i'm pretty sure the stalk cost could just be traded for more that it can produce in a decade?

Reply to Thread