Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: why does the titanium hen use oilseed

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    well they darn well should or else people gonna be pissed about it as they probably go in with the same expectations as me hoping for free titanium. this is specifically making the event unfun for lower level people trying to earn an extra resource to be then scammed. they cant get the eggs like higher levels or with not that many explorers under theire name.. bb never tought about that .. i,m not quick;ly pissed but this is one of those rare occasions i am

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    thanks for the warnings folks -- moving that building to bonus list probably wont buy.. i suspect you'd make more selling oil seed in market

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    yes oil seed is worth more then the 1titaniumvs20 oilseed ratio seeing how the only way to get ti is high level adventures

World
    Zeus
    this building hurts the player more than it is useful +1

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    You can trade Oil Seed for Titanium Ore 1:1 in Trade Office as i do often so this building is obsolete before anyone even has it. My issue is how did this even get added to the game at the rate its offered? Its not even close to being a fair rate of production. Someone is way out of touch with the mechanics of the game.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_mobius View Post
    well they darn well should or else people gonna be pissed about it as they probably go in with the same expectations as me hoping for free titanium. this is specifically making the event unfun for lower level people trying to earn an extra resource to be then scammed. they cant get the eggs like higher levels or with not that many explorers under theire name.. bb never tought about that .. i,m not quick;ly pissed but this is one of those rare occasions i am
    I am not sure why you would think it was no cost to produce when it was right in the posted information that there was costs to produce.

https://forum.thesettlersonline.net/...ter-Event-2020

One morning a farm Settler knocked himself unconscious while trying to crack open the eggshell of an unusually heavy and hard egg, thinking his head would be tougher.
    At that moment he understood why his favorite hen was so heavy.
    Luckily his family and friends kept him from taking a look inside the hen to discover its secrets.
    Since this day the hen got built its very own luxury nest and continues to lay Titanium Ore Eggs.

Type: Workyard, recurring
    Production costs: Fish 50, Oilseed 20
    Effect: Produces 1 Titanium Ore
    Duration: 40 min.
    Size: 2 x 2
    Price: 3995 Stripy Eggs / No upgrades / Limit x3
    Also, I really don't understand why you think a new player should be able to get the same number of eggs from explorers as players who have paid for those explorers via events for the last 6 plus years. I actually wish they had never made the game so easy for new players, it is a joke to level up now.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumplestiltskin3 View Post
    You can trade Oil Seed for Titanium Ore 1:1 in Trade Office as i do often so this building is obsolete before anyone even has it. My issue is how did this even get added to the game at the rate its offered? Its not even close to being a fair rate of production. Someone is way out of touch with the mechanics of the game.
    Do you think the cost of that wonderous residence is fair when it takes 175 tokens that need to be earned via costly weeklies to upgrade ? All the major rewards this event aren't worth the egg cost.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Explorers, Major, springs parks, and probably Cloaked are worth it. Geologists are worth it if you don't already have more than enough better ones. Most population buildings in events are a waste to only be bought after you have everything else. MoD costing more than Vet (also worth it if you need more) is crazy, determined by the philosophy of everything new costs more regardless of whether it's useful.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumplestiltskin3 View Post
    Maybe oil seed is overpriced in TO?

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    i said they may not HAVE the explorers to get much eggds opposed to someone have. low level players cant do many adventures yet and they probably odnt have the explorers to get a decent amount

also if they coudl write it up in description on forum why not put the cost intto the description of the item in the store?

Reply to Thread