Reply to Thread

Thread: Merging of common buffs to create sector-wide buffs

Recruit
    World
    Zeus

Lightbulb Merging of common buffs to create sector-wide buffs

It takes me forever to buff my island by clicking on each building individually and just as long when doing it for friends or guild members. Anyone else think it'd be a feature for the Provision House to merge created buffs plus maybe a few coins to create a buff that can be applied to a sector?

It's safe to assume that each sector can hold less than 75 buildings. So, why not not use 75 buffs plus 100 coins for cost of merge.

Example:

75 Aunt Irma's Feasts + 100 gold coins = 1 sector buff with same duration as origin buff?
    or
    50 Aunt Irma's Feasts + 100 gold coins = 1 sector buff with same duration as origin buff?

This way people can get creative and select buffs 1 at a time or do a sector buff if there's not enough time available or variety needed.

Lets push this!!

World
    Zeus

Make Buffs and Bonuses Stack...

Why not just make all Buffs and Bonuses stack in a Que for their application on any Building or Zone just like the Production House interface Que with Move to the Top/Bottom and Clear Que features and/or Mail Box sort/delete features...?

Additional Buffs could appear at the bottom of the building's or zone's Que and could be moved/sorted as necessary.

That way players could coordinate their Island's buffage schedule and Real Life schedule

This would also allow players to take full advantage of their Friends buffing their Island and the Bonuses that provides by moving them up or down the Que as needed.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    With Christmas markets, I hardly use individual buffs anymore. Some buildings like mines I don't have a choice, but I moved everything around for the sake of being able to hit 25 or 30 at once.

Reply to Thread