I have posted many rants / suggestions / complaints / whines - take your pick - just about begging them to expand the list of adventures for Pathfinder tasks, weekly quests, series quests (like run every one of 10 adventures once within a week). There is a great quest you get at level 74 to run (or loot) each Ali Baba adventure once. Of course, there is no time limit, but when I decide to run them all it will be fun. I can't remember the last Third Thief I ran.

Just group the adventures / ventures and make giant quests with them, you get one quests series the first log in of any calendar month. End of month expiration. Random selection except do not get the same quest 2x in a row and obviously some require a higher level so are only included if you have reached that level.

Ideas:
- Run all pirate-related adventures below 50 once (missions)
- Run all solo player adventures below 50 once (missions)
- Run all seasonal adventures once (missions), first quest would involve receiving the opening match (soccer adventure with bandits) and the completion of each adventure would reward the next one (so Game 2, game 3... and then move from soccer to Garrun the Trapper and End of the World... I think there is a lot of content here current players have never seen.
- Run all multiplayer adventures below 50 once (missions)
- Run all of a set of ventures (many options here from easy books up to the MCC, each breakdown could be its own monthly set)
- Run all Little Tailors
- Run all Ali Babas
- Run all follow ups (would need to provide them within the quest series - many people have probably never run the second Nords, Return to the Bandits Nest, etc)
- Run all coops
- Run all the regular scenarios (not seasonal ones)

I run a lot of lower missions to entertain myself, running some of these is fun, the weekly challenge has missed sooo much content it's sad. This really could all be implemented that way as well.

Even one giant quest to run every adventure / venture in the game once... received at level 65 which most people can reach not level 70 like Pathfinder... would be pretty insane. Again, include the seasonals and follow ups and give us a way to get them within the quest series.