Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: can we please have a use for all of the unused adventures?

Settler
    World
    Ares

can we please have a use for all of the unused adventures?

Who here would like a use for all of the maps that build up in the game?
    i have hundreds of black knights, whirlwinds, roaring bulls, dark brotherhoods, riches of the mountain. storm recovery...
    here are some ideas...

convert 10 copies of a map in to one super copy with 3x the loot and XP. i would settle for just 3x the xp...

a shredder that converts unused maps to map fragments.

a building that you task unused generals on and convert maps to XP. costs gold coins. will soak up unused generals and unused maps and coins.
    (the generals study these maps and learn tactics etc (xp)

any other ideas you guys have?

Recruit
    World
    Zeus
    I like the idea and propose a new building: Army War College. Input is maps, weapons, coin and gen. Gen sits in time out for extended period upgrading skills. Once through the war college, a new level is opened on the skill tree for additional general skills.

World
    Zeus
    Trade in 10x Nords for a Mountain Clan ? maybe yes

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by binderberger View Post
    i have hundreds of black knights, whirlwinds, roaring bulls, dark brotherhoods, riches of the mountain. storm recovery...
    here are some ideas...

convert 10 copies of a map in to one super copy with 3x the loot and XP. i would settle for just 3x the xp...

a building that you task unused generals on and convert maps to XP. costs gold coins. will soak up unused generals and unused maps and coins.

How about using multiple advs to buy other advs?
    2 for 1 at the same level with similar xp: eg. 2 Lost Skull for 1 Traitor, 2 CLT for 1 VLT, 2 Besieged City for 1 Oil Lamp.
    3 for 1, 4 for 1, 5 for 1, etc, if the difference in level or xp is wider.
    It might be a bear to calculate, and we'd need a window or building dedicated just for that, but it should be doable.

Another idea might be a separate Trade tab just for swapping advs and let the market decide what is fair.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    on a side note; please increase the # we can trade 10 is too low. some players don't want certain adv - others love them... making them send 300 adv 10 at at time is cruel.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    if you know of someone who wants a ton of adventures that are found in the "very long adventure" search, let me know. not sure if adventure hunting explorers are worth it any more...

Noble
    World
    Zeus
    if you know of someone who wants a ton of adventures that are found in the "very long adventure" search, let me know. not sure if adventure hunting explorers are worth it any more...
    I only search for adv when forced to (by a weekly quest) or with adv search with the bonus quest finder on, hoping to get Storm Recovery bonus quest.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    I wonder if anyone from developers actually reads threads like this one.

Settler
    World
    Ares
    im sure they dont... because if they did they would like this idea.
    when the game started, adventures were rare and treasured... map frags were worth a ton and people ran every adventure they got. nowadays people run maybe 3 adventures over and over and many adventures are unused. they tried to fix this by making unpopular adventured be the double loot ones during events...
    an ability to use 100 adventure copies for 20x loot would be rare and treasured again...

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    here are some ideas...

Almost all of these have a use already - some of them are used in the weeklies, some of them were used in events and some of them were used in 3x experience events. And since they are being used, if you don't need them right now you should be able to sell them.

Reply to Thread