Reply to Thread

Thread: Game Problem

Recruit
    World
    Ares

Game Problem

The Fairy Dust buff no longer works since the update. The contact form is also not functioning properly and does not provide a spot for email address and wont process the request

World
    Zeus
    +1

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    You can email them directly... ingame.support@thesettlersonline.net
    But they are in denial that the support form is broken...
    "The support contact form seems to work correctly. You do not have to enter email addresses as your email address is linked to your profile. However, if you get an error message about the missing email address, please refer to our previous message regarding clearing your browser cache as it might be the solution."
    https://prnt.sc/rzgn1h <<< support form has reverted to old format, nowhere to put email address
    https://prnt.sc/rzgngm <<< error message when you try to send
    (It seems the form went back to it's old format during the extended maintenance which has no space for your email address. It was originally changed so people could contact support if they could not log in, now it still requires email address but the old form doesn't have a spot for it.)

Recruit
    World
    Ares
    AlliNel...you worded that much better than I did!
    That is exactly what happens, as soon as you hit send everything you typed is lost and you get an error message saying an email address is required yet there is no place to provide it. I grow tired of the "please clear browser cache" as the standard responce to most technical issues. For one I should not have to, I am unaware of any other thing I do or play online requiring me to always have a clear cache before I can use it, so why just this game?
    Again BB!!! contact form does not work and the Fairy Dust buff does not work, all since the annoying and unannounced "fix" that cost us all some eggs and no extention of the event or token gift compensation to make up for what amounted to a minimum of half a day the game was unplayable.

Veteran General
    World
    Ares
    Slinky, I found that if you go back using the back button, the text is still there so you can copy & paste it to an email.
    Yes, I am also tired of the standard reply to clear cache every time they break something doing maint.
    The token gift of 60 eggs was less than I get from one explorer, we missed out on quite a few eggs with the wrong date on the maint announcement.

Reply to Thread