Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: [Feedback] Change Log 19/05/2020

Soldier
    World
    Zeus
    Did not receive new main quests or the sunflower farm quest. I am level 76.

Community Manager
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by ghannima View Post
    I am using that xmas permanent skin for Mayor House and i really like it, if I upgrade the building at lvl 7 I will still have it or I will lose it?

And why no new quests for lvl 80? or for lvl 75...
    Hey ghannima!

If you upgrade your Mayor House, you won't lose your xmas skin.

Cheers,
    BB_Trafffer

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    great, thank you, BB Trafffer

http://prntscr.com/skck3u

(just in case i need proof for support...)

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    was there any change to tok or to weather station .. or how vargus skills are applied?

cause i run a tok a day for months and months - no unexpected losses. since the update .. camp 17 now looses 14 mounted marksmen every time.

Settler
    World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    It would be great if we could have a free move day, or a buff that lets us move buildings freely for a short period of time (like 2 hrs). With all the new content over the past 2 years and the odd-sized things, we need some free moving days.
    BB said in the AMA that they didn't like the last one and won't be doing any more.

World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by AstrumLuxLucis View Post
    BB said in the AMA that they didn't like the last one and won't be doing any more.
    Oh well. It's likely I won't be playing after the flash drop in December anyway. "Slim Browser" just doesn't cut it.

Noble
    World
    Ares
    Could we get a list of adventures that drop the sunflower buff? It just says level 36 adventures. Is it ONLY level 36 ones, or level 36 and up? Do Ali Baba ones drop it or do I have to play lower advs to get it? While I don't have any real interest in the field itself, this would be nice information to have. Thank you.

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeCat View Post
    Oh well. It's likely I won't be playing after the flash drop in December anyway. "Slim Browser" just doesn't cut it.
    slim browser is pc only also.. so us mac people are sol .. unless they actually come up with an alternative to flash...

Mayor
    World
    Ares
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    Could we get a list of adventures that drop the sunflower buff? It just says level 36 adventures. Is it ONLY level 36 ones, or level 36 and up? Do Ali Baba ones drop it or do I have to play lower advs to get it? While I don't have any real interest in the field itself, this would be nice information to have. Thank you.
    yup -- so far none from tok (2 run so far), nor ww, nor pvp...

so plus one can we get a list?

World
    Zeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Trialgame View Post
    I'm fairly certain that adventures for level 42 and above drop flowers and adventures below that level drops fertilizer. Haven't run every single adventure to know for certain but the ones I have run so far adhere to this guideline.

Later that evening...... ran WotS (lvl26) and did not get fertilizer. Friend ran Buccaneer Roundup (lvl26) and also did not get fertilizer. So looks like any adventure for lvl 36 players drops fertilizer and that's it.
    "Very little is needed to make a happy life; it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking." ~ Marcus Aurelius

Reply to Thread